Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

This apt is UM BUT cams are still on.....

Maint crew is fixing what appears to be 4 stuck and out of square doors

Well im sorry but if i woke up 1 day and i couldn't get my bedroom door to open cause its jammed i would be worried.

Than if i found 3 more doors same way, Well i may just pack my bags and run for the hills.

1 minute ago, Xide said:

Well im sorry but if i woke up 1 day and i couldn't get my bedroom door to open cause its jammed i would be worried.

Than if i found 3 more doors same way, Well i may just pack my bags and run for the hills.

This has happened twice now in 3K in recent times. The maintenance team came to repair the sofa a coupla weeks ago and the cams were still running for about 15 minutes. It's a good job they weren't having an orgy, which, everyone knows,  normally happens when the girls apts go UM...:dodgy:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xide said:

It does not show UM for me

10 minutes ago, Xide said:

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Guess now we can see the orgy with the maintenance crew like always happens UM :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, Xide said:

Yeah thats what i said

No, you said:

10 minutes ago, Xide said:

But to me there is no UM-sign.

Last time it showed UM, but the cams were still working.

23 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Kami and Ben are to fly somewhere together for Kami's birthday,will Kami travel to the UK to meet Ben or will Ben travel to Moscow to meet Kami?

Don't they always meet at a neutral location, like Greece, Ibiza etc? Ben travels a lot so it wouldn't be a surprise if he hadn't been back to the UK in awhile himself.