Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

But strightly, they don't need to go UM for this

The apartments didn't need to go UM for 95% of the times they have.   I also never said that every time they go UM there is a sex fest or orgy happening,  I merely said that I can promise you that sometimes when they go UM it is not for maintenance and there is something (sex) going on that they won't let the viewers see.  I think y'all have tried to beat me up enough over the whole UM crap.  They go UM anytime the couples or girls apartments ask them because the subscribers to their site have no backbone!!

PS....this post wasn't directed at you Ed, I'm just sick and tired of the snide remarks every time an apartment goes UM.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xide said:

This apt is UM BUT cams are still on.....

Maint crew is fixing what appears to be 4 stuck and out of square doors

Well im sorry but if i woke up 1 day and i couldn't get my bedroom door to open cause its jammed i would be worried.

Than if i found 3 more doors same way, Well i may just pack my bags and run for the hills.

.. and you would be behind me :biggrin:

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Of Course.  The Girls don't know how to do anything for themselves.  They weren't taught before Mommy let them fly the coupe.  :biggrin:

They don't own the place, and we don't know the arrangement.

I used to rent a student dorm, there we were not even allowed to change light bulbs, we had to report technical issues to the landlord, then a custodian service came to fix it. 

23 hours ago, Antisocial Loafer said:

Don't they always meet at a neutral location, like Greece, Ibiza etc? Ben travels a lot so it wouldn't be a surprise if he hadn't been back to the UK in awhile himself.

He has his own small business in the UK selling and installing fireplaces.I don't believe he has that much money.On previous trips they met at the place where they were going to vacation.This time they are to fly somewhere together,based upon their phone conversation.

10 minutes ago, oscaraus said:

I have been watching Kami for a few hours whist she is in her bed.  Finally rewarded by seeing her reach a great orgasm.

I'll be glad when she is gone so I don't have to keep reading the same thing over and over again!   Glad you got to see her do SOMETHING :)

• Like 1