Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes

can you tell me when you have finished the kamila fantasy  adventure script, because I'm sure we'll be able to adapt it to a comic movie
kamila who would be a dancer in bolshoi while remaining the major party her ass in her living room without ever repeating, I do not doubt what she hide some talent to us but the fact that this girl is a genius when i read your post  ^^

by the way, before kaley, there was Heidi, correct your post otherwise i delete it

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, you are right, but the Bolshoi theater is apparently renting its place, people and equipment to a number of shows. The show for Kami  is a sponsored one, they had even an evening party for the sponsor some time ago. What I understood is that a show has one part with professional dancers and another one with girls like Kami (and Kaley too, maybe Kristy). This is a very free adaptation of Hamlet, forbidden to kids, and one day Kami told Katia that she had the choice between playing a sex part or a boy, and she decided herself for the boy. The Bolshoi (look on the internet) is producing a lot of very different shows, they need money...

Currently, the girls are talking of a tour in Stockholm and in Spain.

So Kami, who has a dancer contract, is supposed to make some stupid moves around the stage, as a boy. She stopped varnishing her nails (only two days ago she put some varnish back for visiting her BF) and wants to cut her hair to look as a boy, even if they offer her to wear a wig or to do some brushing to look like a boy (what Kaley is doing).

All the girls (Kristy, Kaley, Katia and the friend Anna) are against this hair cutting, as was Heidi before, they think that it is some machist thing, men wanting to humiliate young girls... I share their opinion. But Kami wants to be perfect for the part ! Or maybe to be known as the girl who accepted to sacrify her beautiful long hair and her model career to play this very modest part... Even if she would just look stupid !

So, just making sure I'm up on the latest happenings in this apartment.

Kami is still rehearsing for the same Russian Hamlet performance that she has been for the last 6 months? Even though that performance happened in mid-July when she was out of the country? And she's been debating getting her hair cut for 6 months as well? When exactly does she rehearse? As far as I can tell she mainly lies in bed all day and then sometimes goes out partying all night. And that's punctuated by frequent trips out of the country.

And the world-famous, government-funded Bolshoi theater is now renting out their "place, people and equipment to a number of shows" because they need money? And Kami is rehearsing for a performance of Russian Hamlet at the Bolshoi even though there's no performance of Russian Hamlet scheduled at the Bolshoi? And even though the company that performs Russian Hamlet is based in St. Petersburg (which is also the location of the only scheduled performance of Russian Hamlet in the next 4 or 5 months)? 

5 minutes ago, timber said:

So, just making sure I'm up on the latest happenings in this apartment.

Kami is still rehearsing for the same Russian Hamlet performance that she has been for the last 6 months? Even though that performance happened in mid-July when she was out of the country? And she's been debating getting her hair cut for 6 months as well? When exactly does she rehearse? As far as I can tell she mainly lies in bed all day and then sometimes goes out partying all night. And that's punctuated by frequent trips out of the country.

And the world-famous, government-funded Bolshoi theater is now renting out their "place, people and equipment to a number of shows" because they need money? And Kami is rehearsing for a performance of Russian Hamlet at the Bolshoi even though there's no performance of Russian Hamlet scheduled at the Bolshoi? And even though the company that performs Russian Hamlet is based in St. Petersburg (which is also the location of the only scheduled performance of Russian Hamlet in the next 4 or 5 months)? 

Just listen to them, what I could I say more...

3 minutes ago, timber said:

:biggrin:

I'm pretty sure you and I get the same amount of insight into what's happening when we listen to them...

No, because you won't say that if you could understand. Try to listen to them, there are some key words, like "parutcha " or "paruk" (wig) and "stritch" (haircut) and they talk a lot about the Bolshoi, just listen, don't make blind judgments...

38 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

No, because you won't say that if you could understand. Try to listen to them, there are some key words, like "parutcha " or "paruk" (wig) and "stritch" (haircut) and they talk a lot about the Bolshoi, just listen, don't make blind judgments...

This is a remarkably unreliable way to try and understand what they're saying. Picking out individual words in a language you don't speak is incredibly difficult. Subtle pronunciation differences will be completely lost on you, and without understanding the context in which the word is used you won't be able to correct your mistake.

3 minutes ago, timber said:

This is a remarkably unreliable way to try and understand what they're saying. Picking out individual words in a language you don't speak is incredibly difficult. Subtle pronunciation differences will be completely lost on you, and without understanding the context in which the word is used you won't be able to correct your mistake.

On the short term, yes, not after a year or so... And languages are my work. I gave you only the key words, so you can pick them if you want to, but I know much more. Ignorance, by the way, is not a good argument.:cry:

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

On the short term, yes, not after a year or so... And languages are my work. I gave you only the key words, so you can pick them if you want to, but I know much more. Ignorance, by the way, is not a good argument.:cry:

At some point, the things you think you are hearing have to correspond with what the people are actually doing in real life. If you think you are hearing a non-dancer talk about a ballet performance they are going to be in on July 16th and 17th, and it turns out they are actually on vacation in a different country on those days, it could serve as a sign that you didn't correctly understand what was being said.

If you think that you are hearing people talk about rehearsals for a ballet production that doesn't seem to exist and those people don't actually ever seem to go to any rehearsals...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, timber said:

At some point, the things you think you are hearing have to correspond with what the people are actually doing in real life. If you think you are hearing a non-dancer talk about a ballet performance they are going to be in on July 16th and 17th, and it turns out they are actually on vacation in a different country on those days, it could serve as a sign that you didn't correctly understand what was being said.

If you think that you are hearing people talk about rehearsals for a ballet production that doesn't seem to exist and those people don't actually ever seem to go to any rehearsals...

You are wrong. When I heard first of this ballet, I looked on the internet and I found these 2 dates in july, but I was wrong and they never said themselves anything like that and I did write that I found those dates on the internet.

The point is they are doing something not like the traditionnal Bolshoi's ballet but rehearse in the Bolshoi place, where they have been going a lot these past weeks (they never put anything on their social when they are going there, days and nights).  So the dates I found were wong, I don't know when they are going to play nor where, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist...

They do rehearse, go there with their sneakers shoes, try some wig  and some costume, they talk about it all the time.

There was a phone call about 10 days ago to Kami, telling her to come to the Bolshoi and make some photo by a piano for a "premiere" (opening). She did this photos this week, came back saying she doesn't like the wig (the name of the wig spassiba - thank you ), showed the photos on her smartphone in the kitchen to Katia, and I caught a glimpse of them. Kami did also some photos she paid for (with Kaley) because she wanted to have good photos of her with long hair before cutting them, she said that on the phone and to the girls.

I don't invent anything nor misunderstand anything. I write only what I know for sure, listening many times the same thing (with the repeat) to be sure.

The advice I could give you is to listen them carefully,.

You don't seem to follow a lot this appartment, you don't speak a word of russian, and I am the one who is wrong ?

So much hope for this once beautiful shining soon to be star, has become just a faint lit light in the distant sky. Some stars just keep getting brighter in the night sky, and sometimes they just fade away. Time has caused this light to fade into almost a non existent light with not any hope for rebirth into the a dazzling shining star.

tumblr_ope4t0K85D1si0kwmo1_500.giftumblr_oi56kgoBJJ1u4nv0so1_500.gif

• Upvote 1