Freddy

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Yesterday when i signed on to VH...the rhelm that the browser chose to go to, had one guy fucking the other in the ass on a couch.  I did not sign up for that.  Lesbians do not seem to bother the women members on here...of which there are not that many.  There are more of us than there are of you...get over it!  

I respect the decision and I know that for someone watching two guys doing things is not a good view. But the same “rule” should apply to lesbians too. So, original twitter account should be share straight people, while lesbians and gay in another account. That’s what I think. 

8 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I respect the decision and I know that for someone watching two guys doing things is not a good view. But the same “rule” should apply to lesbians too. So, original twitter account should be share straight people, while lesbians and gay in another account. That’s what I think. 

Then you don't understand straight men do you?

30 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yesterday when i signed on to VH...the rhelm that the browser chose to go to, had one guy fucking the other in the ass on a couch.  I did not sign up for that.  Lesbians do not seem to bother the women members on here...of which there are not that many.  There are more of us than there are of you...get over it!  

You do know you can create a shortcut to a particular apartment so that doesn't happen, don't you?

My shortcut is to Freddys apartment, so I don't get taken to apartments I never visit.

13 minutes ago, broxman said:

You do know you can create a shortcut to a particular apartment so that doesn't happen, don't you?

My shortcut is to Freddys apartment, so I don't get taken to apartments I never visit.

Thanks for the tip!  Now if those screen caps that keep appearing on the CC home page...

I made four points...

1) It's more than kissing... and even if it was just kissing, straight guys don't want to see it.  (CC take note for the home page)

2) Straight guys in general will accept/like, the girl-girl stuff.

3) Female members of CC do not seem to mind lesbians

4) Majority rules   

One thing I would like it's maybe an option in archive to choose between straight houses and gay houses and hope soon the lesbian houses.I found no problem VH having gay houses but just don't want to see it,and one of my pleasures was going to archive and seing the new videos,but only wanted to see straight videos.My only option it's to go house by house.

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One thing I would like it's maybe an option in archive to choose between straight houses and gay houses and hope soon the lesbian houses.I found no problem VH having gay houses but just don't want to see it,and one of my pleasures was going to archive and seing the new videos,but only wanted to see straight videos.My only option it's to go house by house.

If they are seperating the twitter, then I would assume they must be working on a solution to seperate the gay and straight apartments as well.

5 minutes ago, broxman said:

If they are seperating the twitter, then I would assume they must be working on a solution to seperate the gay and straight apartments as well.

Eventually I wouldn't be surprised if the goal is to have a straight site and a gay site.  If that means more gay apartments I am fine with it.

If images of gays are so disturbing for people, then the rule (to put them away from the straight apt) should be apply to lesbians too. Same rule to everyone. Otherwise it seems a sort of discrimination to only gay male people... 

23 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Eventually I wouldn't be surprised if the goal is to have a straight site and a gay site.  If that means more gay apartments I am fine with it.

Bring it on I say! If they manage to attract more and more gay voyeurs then I think that definitely will happen.

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

If images of gays are so disturbing for people, then the rule (to put them away from the straight apt) should be apply to lesbians too. Same rule to everyone. Otherwise it seems a sort of discrimination to only gay male people... 

i agree completely. there are a lot of things that i don't like or don't want to see but discrimination has to stop. we all need to be who we are & accept that our differences are not going to outweigh our need to work together to make the world a better place. if seeing a few pics of men having sex with each other was the worst thing that we had to worry about then we'd be doing pretty well. how about we worry about more important things?

• Like 4

Il y a 1 heure, maxfactor a dit :

And i didn't sign up to see two girls kissing and why are you even it this topic if you don't like seeing guys have sex. If people are complaining because they see two guys kissing then it shows that discrimination is still strong today. Everyone needs to get over it and move on. Gay people are not different than anyone else and the way they are been treated is a disgrace.  A few images posted and everyone starts complaining.

• Like 2