Freddy

A week in and the first gay apartment is a let down. A 'couple' who are basically just friends who blow each other once in a blue moon, and spend most of their time apart and on their phones, and a guest who hides. No pass marks from me on week one.

2 hours ago, broxman said:

I wrote a support ticket for no sound on cam 7 and they write back asking which cams am I having no sound on...where's the facepalm emoji when you need one.

The sound problems on this site wa the reason I let my subscription lapse Aug, they can thank this apt for bringing me back in, but the continuance of using the old style cams with poor low sound or no sound is a big let down.

Honestly I noticed that the cams used are old (the small ones), only 2,4 and 5 are new and in HD (the bid round ones). I don't know why this choice, but in the previous apt (the do-nothing) all cams were new..

• Like 1

Well, Freddy just left with the new guests.  Maybe they are going out to get drunk and come back and have an orgy.  Lol, we can always dream!

I wouldnt mind Beard Guest hanging around if it didn't seem like he and Freddy were so into each other.  Half the time it appears they are going to jump each others bones.  They seem to click more than Freddy and Jeson.  But if Beard Guest is too shy to shower full frontal, sex is probably not an option.  It is such a tease!

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

Honestly I noticed that the cams used are old (the small ones), only 2,4 and 5 are new and in HD (the bid round ones). I don't know why this choice, but in the previous apt (the do-nothing) all cams were new..

I know, where did these cams vanish to? Unless he has another apartment to open and he is using a mixture of old and new in that apartment.

It really bugs me having to turn the sound up and down moving between old and new cams.

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

Well, Freddy just left with the new guests.  Maybe they are going out to get drunk and come back and have an orgy.  Lol, we can always dream!

I wouldnt mind Beard Guest hanging around if it didn't seem like he and Freddy were so into each other.  Half the time it appears they are going to jump each others bones.  They seem to click more than Freddy and Jeson.  But if Beard Guest is too shy to shower full frontal, sex is probably not an option.  It is such a tease!

And Jeson disappeared in nowhere  xD

Just now, broxman said:

I know, where did these cams vanish to? Unless he has another apartment to open and he is using a mixture of old and new in that apartment.

It really bugs me having to turn the sound up and down moving between old and new cams.

In my opinion all cams should be ok and in better quality, because VH site say "HD". It's clear that these old cams are not in better quality, cam3 is out of focus and like you said cam7 is with no sound.. 

Just now, mib82 said:

In my opinion all cams should be ok and in better quality, because VH site say "HD". It's clear that these old cams are not in better quality, cam3 is out of focus and like you said cam7 is with no sound.. 

Its a joke. In Jekas own apartment he had 3 cams that the sound worked with batteries, and they would constantly drain and have no sound until he changed the batteries.

3 minutes ago, mib82 said:

And Jeson disappeared in nowhere  xD

He does seem to come and go for hours on end.  

As least we get to watch Beard Guest sit on the couch on his phone lol. I kid - I know they can't be having sex 24/7 and have to live their lives at some point.  But a little more would be nice or even a naked weekend like some apartments did over the summer.  

Still going to stick with this apartment - but hoping for more moments like Jeson and the guest fucking or Freddy getting eaten out.  

1 minute ago, broxman said:

Its a joke. In Jekas own apartment he had 3 cams that the sound worked with batteries, and they would constantly drain and have no sound until he changed the batteries.

it's all wrong.. Jeka should replace these cams with good quality ones.. I guess he has these cams but I don't understand why he didn't used them :(