Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Sorry..the best game sound tracks are from..metal gear solid..special the metal gear solid 3.Totaly epic saga.But Mass effect ones also great,and final fantasy also,legend of zelda the same.

You have great taste. Personally I want to add the music that was composed by Jeremy Soule for Skyrim and the Elder Scroll games.

• Like 1

Mass Effect music is good but my personal favorite soundtracks are from Silent Hill 2 and 3, Dante's Inferno, Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne. Bloodborne soundtrack is probably my favorite out of all of them.

Suicide mission from Mass Effect 2 my favorite Mass Effect music from the whole trilogy.

• Like 1

Can someone tell them to turn the lights on?  This is a constant problem with A+A apartments.  I'm starting to think that Alex or Anna have super amazing cats at night vision and can see in any level of darkness, which is why everything they do seems dark to the rest of us mortals.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Can someone tell them to turn the lights on?  This is a constant problem with A+A apartments.  I'm starting to think that Alex or Anna have super amazing cats at night vision and can see in any level of darkness, which is why everything they do seems dark to the rest of us mortals.

Cam quality on cam 6 and 7 is bad. Cam5 is okay. If you dont like it please submit ticket. The more tickets the faster they will fix it...