Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

il y a 2 minutes, mic351 a dit :

You've got to be kidding me!  This is a premier apartment!  One of the top 3 on the whole site.  These two are always screwing around.  I can only assume you have never "been in the life".  Swinging is trial and error.  Very often couples and singles do not mesh, no matter how promising the night starts.  Here they went to sleep at 3am. .  So tomorrow check the timeline.  They've got to wake up sometime.  Moreover, the girl did not look hardcore so she probably needs to get comfortable with Henry and Mira.  Speaking from experience, I did not really expect too much tonight but if they mesh, you'll see a lot more of this girl.  At least I'm hoping so.  To my original point, this place sees more action than any other apartment on the site.  With the exception of Nina & Alan and there's three people there. IMO this apartment is exactly what Alex and Anna need in their project right now..

correct I have no experience of swinging. The guest (name?) did allow some intimate ass play from henry so the expectation was for 2nd base at least tonight.

• Like 1

Well one thing for sure..they had nice number of views(as an viewer I liked the girl and waited to see what would wappen or not)sadly as someone sayed they played an Jeka card..terrible card hehe.But things looked promising for an next time(maybe).

8 minutes ago, kiwicummer20 said:

correct I have no experience of swinging. The guest (name?) did allow some intimate ass play from henry so the expectation was for 2nd base at least tonight.

She is naked (and didn't hide behind nothing to remove clothes) sleeping with a couple naked in a house broadcasting to the internet... 

But yes.. it's expected that everyone that appear for the first time online at one house are going to fuck 942935472389423 times and taking in every possible places 

blah blah blah 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mic351 said:

You've got to be kidding me!  This is a premier apartment!  One of the top 3 on the whole site.  These two are always screwing around.  I can only assume you have never "been in the life".  Swinging is trial and error.  Very often couples and singles do not mesh, no matter how promising the night starts.  Here they went to sleep at 3am. .  So tomorrow check the timeline.  They've got to wake up sometime.  Moreover, the girl did not look hardcore so she probably needs to get comfortable with Henry and Mira.  Speaking from experience, I did not really expect too much tonight but if they mesh, you'll see a lot more of this girl.  At least I'm hoping so.  To my original point, this place sees more action than any other apartment on the site.  With the exception of Nina & Alan and there's three people there. IMO this apartment is exactly what Alex and Anna need in their project right now..

totally (x2) ... and comparing this house to ARAJ is a complete offense to them

Witch houses are the ones that guests are naked on the first time there and at same bed??? or better... Witch houses that didn't happen??? 

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, Sparkles a dit :

She is naked (and didn't hide behind nothing to remove clothes) sleeping with a couple naked in a house broadcasting to the internet... 

But yes.. it's expected that everyone that appear for the first time online at one house are going to fuck 942935472389423 times and taking in every possible places 

blah blah blah 

point well made and taken

20 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I do not agree with you, nobody chooses the time that gets sick,
this couple does not fool their personality is well in view,

okay,
See you here "debating justifications" in the next "almost", as we already do in Lisa and Misty.

Just something to point out in observation and alertness.

In 7 days (one week), VH will be completing one year of presence and "promises" here.:cool:

It is not interesting at this moment to still have present, situations and places that still use this "strategy" and that of our part has always been answered and rebutted from the beginning.:dodgy:

GN,for all
I'll see you all here in the next hours.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

okay,
See you here "debating justifications" in the next "almost", as we already do in Lisa and Misty.

Just something to point out in observation and alertness.

In 7 days (one week), VH will be completing one year of presence and "promises" here.:cool:

It is not interesting at this moment to still have present, situations and places that still use this "strategy" and that of our part has always been answered and rebutted from the beginning.:dodgy:

GN,for all
I'll see you all here in the next hours.

which almost, the one you wait for 2 months between serena and alan, that almost?

Yeah, I'm staying here, good night.

I read back through the topic & surprise that no sex occurred. I guess Henry still feeling sick. I mean look at him! :angel:

bandicam_2017-10-25_22-14-26-861.jpg

Let's hope that after a good night's sleep, his morning wood will wedge deeply into her and give us the show we've waited so long to see. :biggrin:

bandicam_2017-10-25_22-15-32-731.jpg

• Like 4