Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I did! I'm not watching bs like this. It's been bad, really bad! I'm convinced she's hired help. Blah!

Yah, well I'm just sitting here wasting time.  Smoking.  Drinking.  Trying to Free My Mind.  Besides, no one else is up!:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you can call it that. Don't waste your time on this. Seriously, it's bullshit. They really jumped the shark tonight with this. I'm just glad Mira went to sleep. At least I still have respect for her. Sorry Hnery, but this is bullshit and you know it. The Fonz says 👎!

What happened ? Problem with the girl or the guys went limp ?

I don't think she's hired help unless she is gold digging after the dude.  I think she's a twit who wants all the attention and control.  I think Henry is persistent as hell and determined to get something. Anything..  I think Mira read the writing on the wall and said fuck this shit abandon thread GIF by Testing 1, 2, 3and went too bed.  Obviously she's smarter than Henry and our dumbasses who stayed up waiting around for this shit..  :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Who knows! They start, girl pulls back, they stop, they start, girl pulls back they stop, they smoke, and they stand in the corner and they smoke. It's all bullshit! 

When you think about it is rather humorous.  Shitty thing if they get invited back 99% of us will sit here glued to the monitor waiting for something to happen.  Excluding Amy of course.  We may see her in the apartment kicking the snot out of Darci for wasting all her time..:biggrin:

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, yeah cum swapping!  i never saw that anywhere on VH before!  Nobody does anything with cum on here but wipe it up like it's contaminated, or swallow it. Nobody smears it around or gargles with it or runs it down their chin. Bogdan has a habit of swiping it down into Nellies ass crack, which is pretty funny

what means "cum swapping" ? we are often swallow or smears it arond faces or bodies. or spitting it into mouth of each other. almost of people dont like that things 

• Like 1