Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

My birthday yesterday... we are both Scorpians... I new we had something in common. Happy Birthday Mira.

Happy birthday for yesterday Blue..is that a MotoGuzzi Californian on your profile pic?

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Sure is and it rides better than ladies I have been with in the past... and thank you for the Birthday message greatly appreciated.

I ride a Buell firebolt..can't beat a Vtwin!

14 minutes ago, plum said:

Looks like it's one of those "nothing happens for hours" parties..
They're all the rage on VH recently.

Hi plum, nothing happens for hours have always been the rage on VH since I've been on here, Anna and Alex have perfected them, play cards, smoke, play some more cards, pull out the dildos, smoke, play some more cards, smoke, strip down to underwear, smoke, tie up the girls, smoke etc etc etc

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi plum, nothing happens for hours have always been the rage on VH since I've been on here, Anna and Alex have perfected them, play cards, smoke, play some more cards, pull out the dildos, smoke, play some more cards, smoke, strip down to underwear, smoke, tie up the girls, smoke etc etc etc

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that Ashley..the Alex Anna parties in the old apartment were dreadful..remember the time when the boys tied the girls to a chair....and nothing happened..

• Like 1

nope the last one was 7 years ago....

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Do you still swing kacak?

nope the last one was 7 years ago. but did during 20 years.

4 minutes ago, plum said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that Ashley..the Alex Anna parties in the old apartment were dreadful..remember the time when the boys tied the girls to a chair....and nothing happened..

Lol, i remember that, they almost always ended well, just took a long time to get there

• Like 1