Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

San Deigo! It's a staycation just for Saturday night. I have a free night at a hotel that expires on 25 Nov 2017, so we are taking advantage. There will be fine steak, margaritas, and amazing sex till Sunday.

San Diego is great. Have fun there. :heart:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

San Deigo! It's a staycation just for Saturday night. I have a free night at a hotel that expires on 25 Nov 2017, so we are taking advantage. There will be fine steak, margaritas, and amazing sex till Sunday.

THta sounds wonderful! Have fun!

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I think card games are the worst! They seem to take forever and it really just not that much fun to watch if I'm being honest.  I wish the consequences for losing cost more then just losing clothes.

Yes Ivos cards made it all over the voyeur world :biggrin:

• Like 1

sounds perfect Amy... hope you have a ball x

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I think card games are the worst! They seem to take forever and it really just not that much fun to watch if I'm being honest.  I wish the consequences for losing cost more then just losing clothes.

I remember at the compound they used to do stuff to each other during their endless card games, or whatever they we're playing

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

How comes when I see the blond girl I am reminded of the movie:  The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo?::)

The original trilogy is soooo awesome:biggrin:... damn  the big guy lost his shirt....:confused:

• Like 1

it could be worse. could be monopoly!

• Like 1