Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Let's emphasize that point one more time, 🔥 "HOT GUY"!! 🔥

One more time HOT GUY!! What happened after they we're finished, did they both go in and sleep in the bed with Mira? Going by the posts, it doesn't seem like anything of note happened after I left, they we're just laying on the sofa together.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yep, went to sleep with Mira. Henry got dressed and left  Betty is still there in a robe  Mira is in the tub.

Oh ok, amybe Mira will get some action after all, Have a good night Amy, i gotta get up early tommorow, maybe another work grind coming up, i need the money.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, plum said:

Mira has recently lost her sparkle.. she dresses in that bloody awful robe... her hair is a mess.. her tits are saggy.. let's face it... she's let herself go recently.
I can't blame Henry for wanting to fuck that tight blonde..she is much sexier than Mira.

I disagree. Mira is hot. Even in her awful robe. I think the blonde is as cold as ice. A fresh pussy now and then, oke. But in the way Mira moves, and treat's him sexualy, she is great!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, plum said:

Mira has recently lost her sparkle.. she dresses in that bloody awful robe... her hair is a mess.. her tits are saggy.. let's face it... she's let herself go recently.
I can't blame Henry for wanting to fuck that tight blonde..she is much sexier than Mira.

wow... 

cool. I was even upset. but I'll tell you what Chester Bennington once said !!!

"...And I'm not a robot

I'm not a monkey
I will not dance even if the beat's funky
Opposite of lazy far from a punk
Ya'll ought to stop talking start trying to catch up motherfucker
And all the people say…
Try to catch up, motherfucker..."
If you do not like my tits - grow your tits steeper than me
  • Like 7

Just now, Mira&Henry said:

wow... 

cool. I was even upset. but I'll tell you what Chester Bennington once said !!!

"...And I'm not a robot

I'm not a monkey
I will not dance even if the beat's funky
Opposite of lazy far from a punk
Ya'll ought to stop talking start trying to catch up motherfucker
And all the people say…
Try to catch up, motherfucker..."
If you do not like my tits - grow your tits steeper than me

From one of my favorite songs by Linkin Park. But it was Mike Shinoda who rapped this, not Chester.

But yeah, it was a disgusting comment and I can't believe the mods let something like that slide, after they go on and on about respecting the tenants. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, catalonia said:

sorry guys. you know that I love everyone. But I hate it when they force me to do something. I did not want sex yesterday, because I had a stomach ache. But Betsy wanted sex. And I gave her my beloved Henry. You do not have to do drama, you do not have to assume that I'm losing something. I do not fuck when I do not want and with whom I do not want. And this does not mean that they push me to the background or something else. I hope that I answered all your questions. I'm not a robot or a monkey. But do not upset me. Otherwise, I'll become a king and come to the house to everyone who thinks my boobs are hanging and fuck off a huge dildo. Love you!!! Have a good weekend with Vera!

Love, Mira:heart::heart:

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

sorry guys. you know that I love everyone. But I hate it when they force me to do something. I did not want sex yesterday, because I had a stomach ache. But Betsy wanted sex. And I gave her my beloved Henry. You do not have to do drama, you do not have to assume that I'm losing something. I do not fuck when I do not want and with whom I do not want. And this does not mean that they push me to the background or something else. I hope that I answered all your questions. I'm not a robot or a monkey. But do not upset me. Otherwise, I'll become a king and come to the house to everyone who thinks my boobs are hanging and fuck off a huge dildo. Love you!!! Have a good weekend with Vera!

Plum is well known from his provocative posts, his goal is making fuss.Don't consider his posts seriously , whether he writes poems, or spits venom.

We Love You Girl :heart:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

That´s exactly what I say earlier , you doing very well , I like it that way !:heart: 

• Like 2