Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

1 minute ago, tweety said:

Not quite for Ricky - he put pants on and a jacket on before disappearing

Gess I missed that,ao Probrably Mira did the same thing,but both miss more or less similar time and still not apear.

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I'd very surprised to see Mira with Rick.  She already said she was not attracted to him.. Conversely I hope she went out and got laid or had some fun...  She certainly deserves it!:heart:

Yes I Remeber that,Probrably it's just an coincidence.

Hey. yesterday I started my period and my stomach began to live a separate life from me. I really wanted to stay with Betty and Rick, but I went to bed. When Henry is not around, I have terrible dreams. Today it was post-apocalypse and mutant rats. I also had a dream where I called my mother, but she did not come. so I could only sing songs and listen to music.I am never lonely and sad alone. And if I know that Henry is with Betty - then he is exactly in safe hands. Betty is a cool little girl. She will still show herself to you in all its glory.
In vain do you think that I do not like Rick. He's a great guy, but in terms of sex - it's not my partner, that's all.
Yesterday I was not drunk.if you look closely, I drank only water and ate a chocolate bar with nuts.
tell me, how are you Betty and Rick?
have a good day)) ** I love you:angel:::)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

i know she is trying to defend him but that makes it worse, he chose sex over his sick GF. he should have staid with her or at least go there welcome them have a drink and back home to check on her  with in an hour or so, any extra activity could have waited a few days till she is off her period and not sick, that feels a lack of real consideration, care  and respect.

well she is going to have a lot of this kind of lonely nights in the future, she made the bed she is going have to sleep in it.

i tried to understand swinging life style when both party involve and it enhances their relationship, but on this site i see more and more its all about the guy he can have sex with any girl any time with the GF is there or not that is what i dont get where the relationship is, that makes the GF just another regular sex partner not a GF. if one have sex with out his/her partner is involved that is cheating simple.

i think its a lack of self steam and afraid losing the title of BF/GF  they accept and try excuse it.

i know because i dont understand it or its unacceptable for me that does not make it wrong for them,  sorry if i a fended any one this will be the last i say about it in this forum.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i know she is trying to defend him but that makes it worse, he chose sex over his sick GF. he should have staid with her or at least go there welcome them have a drink and back home to check on her  with in an hour or so, any extra activity could have waited a few days till she is off her period and not sick, that feels a lack of real consideration, care  and respect.

well she is going to have a lot of this kind of lonely nights in the future, she made the bed she is going have to sleep in it.

i tried to understand swinging life style when both party involve and it enhances their relationship, but on this site i see more and more its all about the guy he can have sex with any girl any time with the GF is there or not that is what i dont get where the relationship is, that makes the GF just another regular sex partner not a GF. if one have sex with out his/her partner is involved that is cheating simple.

i think its a lack of self steam and afraid losing the title of BF/GF  they accept and try excuse it.

i know because i dont understand it or its unacceptable for me that does not make it wrong for them,  sorry if i a fended any one this will be the last i say about it in this forum.

Funny you still think you know it better even after Mira explained her point of view ::)

• Like 1