Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

1 hour ago, billycox said:

i agree with you completely. i thought it was just my computer. it's maddening. then it will slip into the 4 second mode where the action goes for exactly 4 seconds and then freezes, sometimes goes to black and then resumes. not much fun when you're only getting 4 seconds out of 20. but if the people involved should leave the room, it suddenly clears up.

coincidence?

Hey Sparkles!  Didn't you just tell me last night that you didn't think there was any big issue with lagging and buffering?  Still holding on to that position?  Seems as if a whole bunch of members have that problem.  and here you had me thinking it might just be me...:cool:

10 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Hey Sparkles!  Didn't you just tell me last night that you didn't think there was any big issue with lagging and buffering?  Still holding on to that position?  Seems as if a whole bunch of members have that problem.  and here you had me thinking it might just be me...:cool:

All apartments buffering like crazy...typical VH BS!!!

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Here is playing totally normal... (and when was watching edda and joe house had 4 cams open at same time). What i noticed was more 2-3 seconds to open cams.. But since the cam is opened, all works normally 

Hello friends! We are here now. 

We are looking at camcaps, endeed)

Furniture will be moved back tomorrow.

We will be happy to call some our friends, but Henry is still sick and have no many energy (or power?) for great sex-party =(

We are hope that we will have many very hot parties soon, stay with us;)

M&H

sorry for our not perfect english:blush:

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

We will be happy to call some our friends, but Henry is still sick and have no many energy (or power?) for great sex-party =(

M&H

Hope you get better soon Henry. Look forward to more parties and Mira fucking you with the strap on :biggrin:

11 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

M&H

welcome haha dont worry about ur english here its better than a lot of people here

14 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

M&H

Welcome to CC Mira&Henry :heart:
Hope Henri get better soon! 

Tks for the news :cool:

• Like 1