Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Just a cock sucked..a pussy licked..one of these four to fuck each other..please.. it's nearly midnight in England.. I've worked all day and I'm beat.
Give me something to give me pleasant dreams............. ha ha 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

San Deigo! It's a staycation just for Saturday night. I have a free night at a hotel that expires on 25 Nov 2017, so we are taking advantage. There will be fine steak, margaritas, and amazing sex till Sunday.

San Diego is great. Have fun there. :heart:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

San Deigo! It's a staycation just for Saturday night. I have a free night at a hotel that expires on 25 Nov 2017, so we are taking advantage. There will be fine steak, margaritas, and amazing sex till Sunday.

THta sounds wonderful! Have fun!

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I think card games are the worst! They seem to take forever and it really just not that much fun to watch if I'm being honest.  I wish the consequences for losing cost more then just losing clothes.

Yes Ivos cards made it all over the voyeur world :biggrin:

• Like 1

sounds perfect Amy... hope you have a ball x

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I think card games are the worst! They seem to take forever and it really just not that much fun to watch if I'm being honest.  I wish the consequences for losing cost more then just losing clothes.

I remember at the compound they used to do stuff to each other during their endless card games, or whatever they we're playing

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

How comes when I see the blond girl I am reminded of the movie:  The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo?::)

The original trilogy is soooo awesome:biggrin:... damn  the big guy lost his shirt....:confused:

• Like 1

it could be worse. could be monopoly!

• Like 1