Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

What I would really like to witness is Mr and Mrs Topknot (the guests at Masha and Sasha's apartment on RLC a while ago) visiting Myra and Henry. Don't know where they actually reside, but a guaranteed sex fest with those two swingers would bring a smile to the faces of Myra and Henry :cool: 

12 minutes ago, binocular said:

What I would really like to witness is Mr and Mrs Topknot (the guests at Masha and Sasha's apartment on RLC a while ago) visiting Myra and Henry. Don't know where they actually reside, but a guaranteed sex fest with those two swingers would bring a smile to the faces of Myra and Henry :cool: 

Masha&Sasha in Rome. Their guests are from Russia. Mostly from Moscow (first swing couple - when they were few hot foursome) and St. Petersburg.

By the way, some problem of Mira and Henry in the city. They live in a small town (less than 500 000 people). Therefore, the choice of swing friends is quite limited. In Moscow or St. Petersburg, they would not be constrained. And they would easily become #1 on VH.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

People start smoking and getting tattoos cause they want to be cool with their friends. It's a suckers game that costs you your health and beauty. The number of nice tattoos that I've seen is very, very small. Plus, they all get smudgy over time. 

Amy i agree with you 100%

• Like 2