Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

i know she is trying to defend him but that makes it worse, he chose sex over his sick GF. he should have staid with her or at least go there welcome them have a drink and back home to check on her  with in an hour or so, any extra activity could have waited a few days till she is off her period and not sick, that feels a lack of real consideration, care  and respect.

well she is going to have a lot of this kind of lonely nights in the future, she made the bed she is going have to sleep in it.

i tried to understand swinging life style when both party involve and it enhances their relationship, but on this site i see more and more its all about the guy he can have sex with any girl any time with the GF is there or not that is what i dont get where the relationship is, that makes the GF just another regular sex partner not a GF. if one have sex with out his/her partner is involved that is cheating simple.

i think its a lack of self steam and afraid losing the title of BF/GF  they accept and try excuse it.

i know because i dont understand it or its unacceptable for me that does not make it wrong for them,  sorry if i a fended any one this will be the last i say about it in this forum.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i know she is trying to defend him but that makes it worse, he chose sex over his sick GF. he should have staid with her or at least go there welcome them have a drink and back home to check on her  with in an hour or so, any extra activity could have waited a few days till she is off her period and not sick, that feels a lack of real consideration, care  and respect.

well she is going to have a lot of this kind of lonely nights in the future, she made the bed she is going have to sleep in it.

i tried to understand swinging life style when both party involve and it enhances their relationship, but on this site i see more and more its all about the guy he can have sex with any girl any time with the GF is there or not that is what i dont get where the relationship is, that makes the GF just another regular sex partner not a GF. if one have sex with out his/her partner is involved that is cheating simple.

i think its a lack of self steam and afraid losing the title of BF/GF  they accept and try excuse it.

i know because i dont understand it or its unacceptable for me that does not make it wrong for them,  sorry if i a fended any one this will be the last i say about it in this forum.

Funny you still think you know it better even after Mira explained her point of view ::)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sat11 said:

I totally agree with you,

I always looked at the swing this way,

What we see here has another name, but I do not see it as being swing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mira&Henry said:

Hey. yesterday I started my period and my stomach began to live a separate life from me. I really wanted to stay with Betty and Rick, but I went to bed. When Henry is not around, I have terrible dreams. Today it was post-apocalypse and mutant rats. I also had a dream where I called my mother, but she did not come. so I could only sing songs and listen to music.I am never lonely and sad alone. And if I know that Henry is with Betty - then he is exactly in safe hands. Betty is a cool little girl. She will still show herself to you in all its glory.
In vain do you think that I do not like Rick. He's a great guy, but in terms of sex - it's not my partner, that's all.
Yesterday I was not drunk.if you look closely, I drank only water and ate a chocolate bar with nuts.
tell me, how are you Betty and Rick?
have a good day)) ** I love you:angel:::)

Hey Mira its nice you explain everything to us but I guess that wont stop people making the wildest assumptions when something happens out of their view of life. Even now after you exlpained yourself people think they know it better :biggrin:. Most important is YOU AND HENRY are happy and cool with all that happens. It might get annoying for you to explain yourself over and over again everytime sth. out of the norm happens to the same people in here. Just smile because you know it better , ignore it and carry on :biggrin: I wish you a nice day too  :heart:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey Mira its nice you explain everything to us but I guess that wont stop people making the wildest assumptions when something happens out of their view of life. Even now after you exlpained yourself people think they know it better :biggrin:. Most important is YOU AND HENRY are happy and cool with all that happens. It might get annoying for you to explain yourself over and over again everytime sth. out of the norm happens ot the same people. Just smile because you know it better , ignore it and carry on :biggrin: I wish you a nice day too  :heart:

oh how so sweet you are, :biggrin: every time the participant are on the forum you never stop saying all the nice things about them, i am sure they love you and they think you are their best friend. :rolleyes: 

you only put one hart and you forgot the angel  too.

that comment is more entertaining than the last, i like reading  comments of people kissing the ass of participant and managers when they show up on this forums:rolleyes::biggrin:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Funny you still think you know it better even after Mira explained her point of view ::)

there are some users here from outer space. Reading their "wise" and "insightful" observations makes me fucking sick. Unfortunately people can't be banned for spreading viruses in the forum, so the only reasonable solution is to stop reading their fucking posts 

36 minutes ago, sat11 said:

I agree and this is not what I want to see. Both apartments are off my list. Mira is lacking self respect she is letting Henry run all over her. I do not believe her explanation. JMO

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, waldi said:

there are some users here from outer space. Reading their "wise" and "insightful" observations makes me fucking sick. Unfortunately people can't be banned for spreading viruses in the forum, so the only reasonable solution is to stop reading their fucking posts 

this must be your "wise" and "insightful" observation. i hope you had a bucket next to you when you wrote that 

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

I agree and this is not what I want to see. Both apartments are off my list. Mira is lacking self respect she is letting Henry run all over her. I do not believe her explanation. JMO

You do not say that, you have to agree and give a lot of love,

Home the opposite you will be crucified on the cross

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

2 minutes ago, sat11 said:

this must be your "wise" and "insightful" observation. i hope you had a bucket next to you when you wrote that 

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

You do not say that, you have to agree and give a lot of love,

Home the opposite you will be crucified on the cross

You see @Mira&Henry thats why I said stop explain yourself. People dont know shit about you but still think they know it better and only their attitude to morality is right :biggrin::biggrin: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You see @Mira&Henry thats why I said stop explain yourself. People dont know shit about you but still think they know it better and only their attitude to morality is right :biggrin::biggrin: 

there's no point to talk to them, we're wasting our precious time jabbath

saying "them" I meant some users of course

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Last comment in this topic,

nothing against Mira she is beautiful and wonderful,

but where there are tenants in the forum the topic goes from a simple forum where you exchange ideas and opniao

to become a place of worship and veneration

• Like 1