Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

2 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

My impression was that Veronica scared her :biggrin:

This was from "observation" at other two parties last year..
Today i don't know.. but maybe that's what happened.. and it's perfectly normal knowing usual veronica habits 

My turn to start moaning. What's the point for Darcie to stay in this apartment if she ain't gonna be involved in any action? I'm able to accept that she's liked by some viewers due to her appearance. She's sexy, pretty etc.etc. Unfortunately, in vh ain't enough. Even Mira seems to be more interested in Veronica, which doesn't surprise me. Girls like Darcie should stay away  together with Em, Sid, and the other girl. Absolutely waste of time, unless Mira's got different plan, I don't know that.

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

My turn to start moaning. What's the point for Darcie to stay in this apartment if she ain't gonna be involved in any action? I'm able to accept that she's liked by some viewers due to her appearance. She's sexy, pretty etc.etc. Unfortunately, in vh ain't enough. Even Mira seems to be more interested in Veronica, which doesn't surprise me. Girls like Darcie should stay away  together with Em, Sid, and the other girl. Absolutely waste of time, unless Mira's got different plan, I don't know that.

Not every single thing or person that comes into an apartment is done for the sole benefit of viewers. She's a friend and she's staying with friends. That's it. If she wants to join in on fun, she will. If she doesn't, she doesn't have to.

• Like 4