Information about Realms

30 minutes ago, stanley said:

I thought Alex & Lina managed the Maria & Grisha apartment. They used to manage their previous apartment when they shared with Eugene & Alina and I thought Alex & Lina were there when the apartment that just went offline was set up?

Nope Alex and Lina never managed Maria and Grisha

59 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Feel free if something is wrong or need to be updated (now or in the future) to tell here and i will update the main list.

Sparkles, if you are always going to update the original (first) post in this thread then would you add at the end the date that you last amended the list and update it each time you make a change, otherwise it will always carry the original posting date. It is best that the most up to date list is the first post on page 1 but it is useful to see when the most recent update was. Great work and thanks in advance if you can add the date of change

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, but guess when appear again, because i don't even had the realm information ... 

i think when some realm leaves VH, i should remove the information.. or at most create a 'archive' section (but i think it's useless that here)

What do you think? 

CasaHot is always realm9