Information about Realms

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Why this Nack? What's to be so upset about Sparkles? I don't get it. However much time Sparkles spends on this stuff, why is that a problem? Nobody tells Jabbath to get a life, well bean1111 did, but I digress. Stncld and I have more posts then Sparkles does. Golfer is #7 on the top list too. Would you tell Jabbath or StnCld to get a life for spending too much time here? I just don't understand the animosity towards him with you and Golfer. He's just doing the same thing everyone else is. Not all of his posts are about prostitution apts and "real voyeurism" and from what I can tell he gets along with pretty much everyone here, but you 2. I know that VHTV certainly doesn't think he is bad for their business. And certainly CamCaps doesn't either. It can't be because of the comments and this idea that he gets away with insulting the tenants. It seems to have come to a boil with you and Golfer the moment he got his sub back and started posted caps. Go ahead and z me too, but speaking for the rest of us here, we're all shaking our heads at you guys trying to figure out what your problem with Sparkles is really all about and why you just can't seem to let it go. There are so few of us here anyways there is no reason we can't all get along. Sustained anger is unhealthy and is a dead end. I promise, don't live there. 

i'll answer this for you amy. our friend started a long time ago to post everything possible including dupe pics of stuff that had been posted by others already & never gave any credit to the posters, not just nack & i but others that stopped posting because there was no point any longer. when this was pointed out to our friend he was apparently sorry since he didn't realize that he was doing this. but by that time others had lost interest. then the pics were replaced by the demeaning, repetitive comments. if you go back & read a lot of the forum i'm sure that you will see about 100 of our friends comments before you will find a critical 1. jmo but at this stage i prefer the pics since most have stopped posting them & they minimize the number of demeaning , repetitive comments that should have drawn warnings a long time ago. but as i've already stated it makes no difference to me anymore. if everyone is happy or not they can decide for themselves. you all know how i feel & we'll just see what happens.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

List is now updated:

New realms - 10 (Juliet) / 23 (Nicole&Karl) / 51 (Elise/Jim)
Replacements - 11 (Trixie&Leah) / 21 (Gloria&Lars) / 50 (Artemida&Dionysus)
Update on Tenants Name that leaved- 6 (Lexy&Pete) / 7 (Evelina) / 34 (Anna)

Perfect 👍

• Like 2