Chad & Todd

On 16/01/2018 at 4:38 PM, broxman said:

Why keep Freddys realm in the menu, is that to maybe suggest to potential subscribers that there is two gay apartments, when in reality there is only one and no more is planned.

It's weird.. but it's not exclusive on this situation.. with Mika&Layne happened the same.. and i think also others

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

funny, A girl in this apartment make more comment  than the tenants :biggrin:

Well VHTV have given up on the gay apartments and I would think that this has resulted in most of the gay members giving up on VHTV. $40 per month for 1 apartment is not something most people will continue with. So it's not really surprising that the only comments are about the girl guests.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, lightray8989 said:

Wow! Did you guys see the great foursome Chat and Todd had this morning? :D It was super hot! 

Sorry, I don't know how to add screenshots! I hope it will be in the archives soon! 

I missed it. That was a bit out of the blue. They haven't been having sex with each other for the past week. I believe this is their first foursome at the apartment (they've had a few threesomes).

14 minutes ago, stanley said:

I missed it. That was a bit out of the blue. They haven't been having sex with each other for the past week. I believe this is their first foursome at the apartment (they've had a few threesomes).

Yes, I wasn't expecting it either... and yes, it has been quite boring around their apartment until this morning! 

I feel they are not a couple anymore, so they are having fun with other people! 

I think they both have separate jobs and 1 is often working when the other is at home. I presume the money they get from live views isn't enough to pay the bills so they need another source of income.

Maybe they should start camming together on chaturbate, it would get them extra money from tokens and also increase their live views on VHTV.