The Athiest Delusion

6 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

See folks; this is an excellent example of Satan, attributes, HATE, ANGER, DISSATISFACTION, CONFUSION, JEALOUSY, and MISINFORMED, to name a few. I'm surprised; you didn't recognize these spirits, Maturin. But you did acknowledge Jesus. Good for you. Since you are BLIND in your own pious, ignorant world, educate us. You seem, highly motivated, truly dedicated, loyal, and devoted to seeking LIES. It must have been LIBERAL NEWS. Your POST,  it's laughable to me, especially coming from a CLOWN!!!! Without knowing the attributes of your enemy, how will you defend against him? You can not just ignore him as though he were not real, for he is real, every bit as real as our Lord Himself. 

Look, I'm just making a point Maturin, I do not mean to disrespect you and your beliefs. I too have grown tired of this Thread, and I hope they delete it because it's dividing us all... I sincerely did not mean to call you names. Face to Face, you might have deck me. Lol.  I never worry about what is what and who is who, The Jews are arrogant people, but they are Gods chosen, that is one of many reasons they have suffered more than Blacks and Native Americans, in the past and present. I am independent, but I usually vote Republican, because I am a disabled Marine, and the Democrats, always find a way to cut, cut, cut our benefits, to fill their pockets, that's a FACT. I come from a political family of DEMS, I witness and listen to many conversations and believe me, it's all about taking care of themselves, to the point of rigging elections. I was confused; I never voted, until I was wounded in battle. Take care and peace be with and your family. Joey :blush:

Unfortunately it seems that each political party represent two sides of the same coin.  The Democrats and the Republicans seem to be made up of a political class that serves business and moneyed interest first and then the people that voted for them.  They differ only in the promises they make to secure election but both exist only to better the interests of their donors through tax breaks and deregulation or turning a religious blind eye.  The Democrats could have changed that but they fucked over Bernie Sanders for Clinton so fuck the Dems just as much as fuck the Republicans in general.

I've said it before iPirate but it's worth repeating in reply to what you wrote: I don't hate religion or people that are religious. I hate people who use religion to control other people and religious people whose critical thinking and wonder at the universe stops short at the myths offered in a 2,000 year old book - in spite of the evidence of their own eyes.  If people who were religious stopped trying to use their unfounded beliefs as authority to dictate how other people should live their lives then I would have no problem with them.  And to be honest I recognise that it is only the minority of religious people that are fanatical in this way - I'd class most here as part of that subset though.  There is no need to be so fanatical - quoting scripture at people and telling them that they will burn in damnation is no way at all to convince people of your case.  Especially to someone like me that went through a Catholic education (thankfully without the pedophilia or sex pests) from the age of 4 right up through university level.  I know all about the teachings of Christ, enough to see that people like you have lost your way. 

"What would Jesus do," has become such a cliche nowadays but if you are remotely religious then you should ask yourself that before typing, acting or speaking.  It seems to me that instead of asking themselves what would Jesus say or do, people in this thread must be asking themselves, what would Sean Hannity say, what would Dick Cheney say, what would Trump do?  You people talk about world events and flashpoints with such moral authority but please go back and read through all the stuff you ever seem to write on any subject - the courses of action you prescribe are always the shittiest choices; the ones with the most suffering, the ones with the most division, the ones championed by the most immoral people, like Trump. 

What the Christians here are for:

• Building walls
  • Banning Muslims (except Muslims from Saudi Arabia - the nation responsible for 9/11)
  • Supporting white men that promote Nazism on US soil
  • Supporting a pedophile for Senate (good news today, well done Alabama)
  • More guns
  • Excusing police brutality
  • Killing people as a means of conflict resolution
  • Believing the money lenders that their lies about tax cuts will help you rather than serve themselves
  • Not questioning the idolatory of Fox News
  • Shouting down and harrassing people that believe in equality/environmental protection/ more fair distribution of wealth
  • The list could go on:

You people always choose the shittiest, most uncharitable, most un-Christian positions, so excuse me if I get pissed off by that and it shows in my responses because, more so than the moral authority of a mythical man in the sky, I hate bullshit artists.  If you're a Christian then start acting that way, speak to your pastor or priest if you need help with that, seriously.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas to All!

First, there is a HELL, and that's where we are all going to end up. Wheather you want to believe it or not. Through Salvation, one can avoid their permanent vacation in Hell. The point is, GOD has nothing to do with what is going on in this world, But our MINDS already decided what we want to believe, regardless of anyone's opinions or arguments. We all cannot deny"HATE," DESTRUCTION, CONFUSION, LUST, PERVERSION, DISSATISFACTION, PREJUDICE, FEAR, AND DEATH! RIGHT? 

Religion was put on Earth to CONFUSE humanity. To make the Religious believe their beliefs are better than others and to create wars. Until you OPEN your broadsided MINES you will never know the truth because the Devil rules our minds. It's up to us to recognize it. God has NO need for non- believers and believers who use their poison corrupt mines, who views the world, the way they see fit. God does NOT care what happens to his creation here on Earth. Because he already knows the results. Just like he knows, how many hairs are on our heads. Satan is a secure go-to device which makes villains out of people with whom we disagree. Satan is a name we drop when we are afraid of his existence. Satan is that big scary demon that we don't want to believe when our logic fails to explain what’s in front of us. Satan is NOT the excuse we use when we face our demons. So, if you want to blame somebody, blame SATAN and Not Christians or Muslims or any Religion or whatever our minds can fabricate. When man fell, God said a man has become like us to know what is Good and what is Evil. Man no longer obeys God's Good and Evil, man himself determined what is Good and Evil. This is what started all the division we have in this world today; everyone has a different concept of what is right from wrong. The Devil will go to extremes to Divide mankind and he's doing a great job, I may add. Just by reading the POST presented here on CC. The Last words from Christ before dying on the Cross - "Forgiven Them Father for they do not know, what they do." Because we walk this Earth, Spiritually Blind! I could never understand, Why, have hatred for anything or anyone that is genuinely good. If you want to meet GOD, your Heart needs to be Humbled. Call out to him, and if the Heart is truly humbled, he just might let you see.- ONLY a few will be allowed in Gods Club, and we are not one of them. Because of what we do - Pervert our Mines. Peace Joey :cool:

The Videos are for the few who missed it. Simplicity at work. I am not here to Divide anyone's believes but only to help plant a seed! It will be up to you to water that seed and pray that God will allow it to grow. Peace to you and your loved ones. Hug and kiss them as if it was your last day.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xs22eo_ANSyJQw5tiPcP9A5se_eO-xBA/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NzfAOR9E_a2CHWtpm5MfYwUy-C6kr9Ii/view?usp=sharing