Linda & Leon

40 minutes ago, groomy said:

But let's be honest. Misty is unique. Alex and Anna found her accidentally (in the swing club - when they went to rest from the cameras, Misty in that club was also the first-time). Even Misty does not have guy, she acts quite hot. Even now - when she just live, she still remains the most highly paid participant (although she is not the first in the rating for apartments).

But to find Misty 2 is lucky chance. Anna and Alex help Misty as friends. However - Misty would become a star, regardless of who its manager. I would better cite Nina and Alan as an example. They were active. But very quickly lost popularity. Alan played in DotA. Nina watched the TW show. Yes, they fucked 5 times a day. But no one looked at it. This apartment was saved and brought to the top level - solely by the efforts manager.

I repeat - Dora and Co were not saved. And this I understood - from the conversation with Jeka after that sex in the bathroom. Here, rescue is still possible.

Now only she does - something. Linda (Sally) - does nothing.:sleepy:

Groomy who it's apartment number 1by rantings?

26 minutes ago, nack said:

Misty's apartment used to be #1 due to the unpredictability and surprise factor.Sticking with a regular #29 is just like couples apartment and extremely monotonous.

No.
1) Misty - not married with #29. Therefore, #31 will be soon.

2) In the Misty-topic - regularly asked to find a stable guy. She did it.:shy:

3) And she did a good night-show.

111-5.jpg

111-6.jpg

111-7.jpg

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Groomy who it's apartment number 1by rantings?

I dont know.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, groomy said:

No.

111-5.jpg

111-6.jpg

111-7.jpg

I dont know.

Ha ok,Gess I read bad.But indeed Misty it's great.

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Sólo mi opinión personal basada en últimas cosas, parece Esta casa y los residentes serán parte de otro sitio de VH (el sitio lesbiana) así que quizás es una de las razones por las que no pasará nada hasta que cambien los sitios (podría ser en dos meses, tres que sabe) que es correcta a los usuarios reales que no, pero tal vez es lo que está pasando, eso o simplemente nothings2.

As these are the lesbians that are going to present us, we are arranged

3 hours ago, nack said:

Misty's apartment used to be #1 due to the unpredictability and surprise factor.Sticking with a regular #29 is just like couples apartment and extremely monotonous.

I agree and think exactly like you. Not because he's a constant companion, but because he does not have the profile of the men in the Anna project,

He has and wants Misty's monopoly (great for she admits) and will not be up to where I may have already seen a couple swinger.

I found some time ago that this would be the natural and ideal evolution for Misty. It would make it easier for her to get involved with more people of both sexes. And safer for her. But not this way.

In this next step, Misy's days in the project are numbered.:dodgy:
And the worst thing is that his friend drags Nyusha along the same path.:dodgy:

I think it's time for Anna to go out on the field and start considering surrogates for her projects.

Just for registration, I can not even remember when she had my online ranking points.
:sad:

3 hours ago, groomy said:

But let's be honest. Misty is unique. Alex and Anna found her accidentally (in the swing club - when they went to rest from the cameras, Misty in that club was also the first-time). Even Misty does not have guy, she acts quite hot. Even now - when she just live, she still remains the most highly paid participant (although she is not the first in the rating for apartments).

But to find Misty 2 is lucky chance. Anna and Alex help Misty as friends. However - Misty would become a star, regardless of who its manager. I would better cite Nina and Alan as an example. They were active. But very quickly lost popularity. Alan played in DotA. Nina watched the TW show. Yes, they fucked 5 times a day. But no one looked at it. This apartment was saved and brought to the top level - solely by the efforts manager.

I repeat - Dora and Co were not saved. And this I understood - from the conversation with Jeka after that sex in the bathroom. Here, rescue is still possible.

Now only she does - something. Linda (Sally) - does nothing.:sleepy:

I agree and 've already pointed out here before that I had more expectations in Carrie than Linda. See just who spends the most time and nights out until this moment ...

So I also advised her to disregard any "fake" profile orientation of anyone, and to head off into more effective and convincing actions.

If as you have already pointed out, for them this is not a problem and neither for the people who accompany them, then it is time (or rather, it is past) to start proving this.

3 hours ago, groomy said:

No.

111-5.jpg

111-6.jpg

111-7.jpg

I dont know.

I was one of those who thought this would be the perfect outlet for her and this spot (and safest), however # 29 and her friend not in the right profile for that. The photos above prove and evidence this
Both will sink Misty and  now :cry:Nyusha into Anna's project.