Linda & Leon

5 minutes ago, jontee said:

do u think they do thing in the closet or in the loggia...when they fuck like rabbits in bed...and if they dont want u to see them they just go home to leon...so i dont see meaning ..just the cost for nothing..

Hahaha, sorry, but cost for nothing?

Balconies and cabinets, are used in these projects and especially in this administration since it began, for everything, less exclusively for what is meant that they are intended. The only one that until now has not included this in any of his individual projects.

They just did not do it in the complex because it would be complicated to explain or justify the absence of cams in a free, closed and protected area. But even then we had blind spots there. And they were not few.

You can see that the balcony of this apartment is nothing more than a closed balcony. With windows.

Something similar to what we have in Chadd and Todd or what we have now in Alice and Pavel. With cams.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Probably one of the best caps ever, even if I do say so myself! :heart:

snapshot50.jpg

well done amy , that is very awsome , how the light focused sex between them ,this picture must has 10 dgree:arrow: of my list rating ::)..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's amazing because it seems that it was only this precise moment that everything came into full clarity. The rest is in the darkness or grainy semi-darkness. Thanks for the nice compliment. It's truly is a stunning picture. 💗

yeahh ,  you  pick up the nicest moment in the right time . I"have no words to dicsribe it , It's great and amazing ,very beautiful..Thx again amy :heart:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's amazing because it seems that it was only this precise moment that everything came into full clarity. The rest is in the darkness or grainy semi-darkness. Thanks for the nice compliment. It's truly is a stunning picture. 💗

weird , amy everything alright between us !! I'mention that because you forget or not want be write my name in your comment ?? 

I" hope the sound on my mind is wrong .. and I'hope its just wrong ideas .. wait your answer !!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ooopel, my lovely, you’re like a rose pedal, beautiful, fragrant and delicate. Consider me your friend always.❤️

alright then ::), now can ago to the bed  and rest  .. yes alaways friend amy and alaways I" Still be :heart:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, thedbear said:

Hahaha, sorry, but cost for nothing?

Balconies and cabinets, are used in these projects and especially in this administration since it began, for everything, less exclusively for what is meant that they are intended. The only one that until now has not included this in any of his individual projects.

They just did not do it in the complex because it would be complicated to explain or justify the absence of cams in a free, closed and protected area. But even then we had blind spots there. And they were not few.

You can see that the balcony of this apartment is nothing more than a closed balcony. With windows.

Something similar to what we have in Chadd and Todd or what we have now in Alice and Pavel. With cams.

I miss Sparkles on this one....then u guys are together like always supporting ur complanings....if there is something u guys find to mess with u always stick together...hahahaha...lol ...

But if something good or even great u dont say a thing just take photos and like each other great pics ....pathetic.

How old are u guys....i just wonder !  lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jontee said:

I miss Sparkles on this one....then u guys are together like always supporting ur complanings....if there is something u guys find to mess with u always stick together...hahahaha...lol ...

But if something good or even great u dont say a thing just take photos and like each other great pics ....pathetic.

How old are u guys....i just wonder !  lol

I understand it's obvious if everything is fine nobody says a lot, just enjoy the view. Viewers usually write more when the things go wrong, when want to influence on vh (rare successfully) to change something. Complaining always generate more posts, unless we've got an event like recently in Bree apartment.

• Like 1