Linda & Leon

3 hours ago, jontee said:

I miss Sparkles on this one....then u guys are together like always supporting ur complanings....if there is something u guys find to mess with u always stick together...hahahaha...lol ...

But if something good or even great u dont say a thing just take photos and like each other great pics ....pathetic.

How old are u guys....i just wonder !  lol

Let me change the question. How long have you been here in VH or ( if  ) RLC been there before?

If you have the curiosity to look at the mes posts, you will see that I have NEVER endorsed blind spots and places obviously occupied for this purpose without cams coverage.
And the reason we do not have these points covered here is obvious. What amazes me is that this is already more evident and nothing has been done until today on the part of the site for this administration.
That is observed in complement, the unique "troubled" and more "changed" of all the projects of the site VH. For the most varied motives possible and more 'strange' also ..lol

In time, what we are seeing here is a rather "pathetic" attempt to resurrect a successful passage that this administration has had before. I think it's really the only one. lol
Only Sveta and Vlad were authentic. They started right and sustained in progress until they had to "leave" the project.

Your current "clones" do not reach your feet at this time.
lol

12 hours ago, thedbear said:

Hahaha, sorry, but cost for nothing?

Balconies and cabinets, are used in these projects and especially in this administration since it began, for everything, less exclusively for what is meant that they are intended. The only one that until now has not included this in any of his individual projects.

They just did not do it in the complex because it would be complicated to explain or justify the absence of cams in a free, closed and protected area. But even then we had blind spots there. And they were not few.

You can see that the balcony of this apartment is nothing more than a closed balcony. With windows.

Something similar to what we have in Chadd and Todd or what we have now in Alice and Pavel. With cams.

100% agree with you.Maybe because I seen some residents in this site but even more in the other cam site using and abusing the rooms without cams p,balconies without cam(worst case ever it's dasha and cave man old place).If they just used rooms,balcony without a cams to smoke or to have an talk or another then it's fine..the problem it's when they Totaly abuse and use those places again and again to do things off cams.

1 hour ago, waldi said:

I'm waiting for sex party in this flat next weekend :biggrin:

In other projects this would really be expected, but here and in that management? .
It would be like a 360 curve. Lol

But do not worry that "party" will evidently have. Now that Carrie, the only one out, is gone. .

On the porch (and it will not be only sex).
Or in a "technical maintenance." Double LOL
:biggrin::biggrin:

20 minutes ago, broxman said:

Tim & Zoi are over, I really wish they would just stick to stinking up their own place without doing it to others.

Couldn't agree more,just changed to this house and see the couple(Tim and zoi)are there..so byebye Linda house.