Linda & Leon

Huge argument going on now between these two i think the magic has now gone out of paradise and Linda wants out. Both arrived home at 15:40 and within minutes all hell broke loose. Sad to see a man almost beg but think the writings on the wall.

16:50 now and still going on.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@groomy what is going on there?

God knows pal but one things certain it ain't paradise at this moment, they have been going at it for almost 1hr 30mins now and often VERY animated from both. Leon just now almost ripped the curtains down in anger.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they're cooling off & have hugged.

I think WW3 has been avoided for now lol but for how long. I think Linda has stopped him from completely losing it as it was getting very animated just now. Maybe the power of the dick will win yet?

33 minutes ago, Robwin said:

God knows pal but one things certain it ain't paradise at this moment, they have been going at it for almost 1hr 30mins now and often VERY animated from both. Leon just now almost ripped the curtains down in anger.

Nice to see you here Rob.Where's Plank..?::)

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

The usual scandal. I have no idea - from what. I do not watch them - the prologue was yesterday or even earlier. Linda is a specific person. I have regular Spanish shame from this apartment:confused:.

Can you do the painful activity of surfing the timeline from an hour ago and at least tell us what's happening ?

• Like 1