Linda & Leon

39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Plenty of domestic violence issues all over the world, but I think it's a major problem in Russia in particular. 

I have been seeing this coming for  while now, i know i have often referred to him as a caveman but that is what he is, a fucking animal.

God know what she ever saw in him apart from his knob but then like the old saying goes, love is blind.

Have never understood why so many women who are abused just can't see it and keep going back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I have been seeing this coming for  while now, i know i have often referred to him as a caveman but that is what he is, a fucking animal.

God know what she ever saw in him apart from his knob but then like the old saying goes, love is blind.

17f1bc31d3b20a6121897e8443d87ede.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Awww! Thx! ❤️💋 I'll take that as a compliment. Yes, I'm not done starting shit! I have a passion for grabbing VH by the balls and sticking my tongue down it's throat. I do it with pleasure though! 😘

Lol, i meant it as a compliment! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I think it's a problem in general society... the difference is that we don't watch all the houses... 

Exactly, unless the abused party told anyone , which they usually don't , probably no one, even in their circle of friends  would know any abuse was  going on in these places . we know because its on camera. 

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Have never understood why so many women who are abused just can't see it and keep going back.

It could be any number of reasons, low self esteem, fear of being alone, think they have no better options, all the same bad reasons. I'm not talking about this situation specifically, but generally.

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It could be any number of reasons, low self esteem, fear of being alone, think they have no better options, all the same bad reasons. I'm not talking about this situation specifically, but generally.

Normally there is a big psychological "attack" on the victim during the times where the agressor makes the victim feel that without him she is nothing, she won't have anyone, he is the best thing she found in her all life.. And then when the physical abuses starting to happen by no reason, the agressor makes the victim feel guilty of that.. She was hit because she did anything wrong or didn't do anything 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

These would be the good old days to lots of men, and that's quite a beard his girlfriend is sporting!

I never noticed that before.  The guy is supposed to be Neanderthal so anything was possible back in those days.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I guess nobody will miss that everytime arguing mostly sex in the dark couple... :angel:

Like happened recently at the other site, it was in a house that i don't watch and didn't have any particular interest on them... But it's too sad that someone have to be submitted to that and falls on this kind of dangerous situation