Linda & Leon

its hard to bee great now at vhtv becourse u have very  sex active couple and singles...misty mira and its happen lot of things in bed see if the girls can keep up to that but they know where they are...at a cam house and to earn money u have to...

13 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Sorry not following. But I guess you are saying it is too early to judge. If that is what you are saying, I 100% agree. As I said, we know it in two weeks.

Based on my experience, you can tell how good is an apartment after the 1st two weeks. The performance will not change drastically after.

sorry for the "private" and proper translation of google. But that's exactly it.
:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

ty for a lesb apt but they need to do the difference (what i'm not thinking) all Lina apts are the same... statics and boring .. nothing new... always the same thing happen ... 

They are not lesb... acording to VH supposedly they are bisexuals  

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

so another fake couple? :biggrin: are the kissing each other? 

I only starting to watch more or less 30 minutes before they going to bed... Didn't saw anything meaning they are 'girlfriends'. The only 'sexy' thing was sally grabbing kelly boob when they was in bed

But in 2 days living alone in Z&T house we saw nothing between them... no kisses, no cumplicity... nothing ( that 2 minutes fake staged moment for me was tottaly nothing)

But lets see what happen in the next days, today was first day and they was tired

• Like 1

Just now, Rhdem said:

thanks, that's what I wanted to know and read :biggrin: ... so nothing of nothing 

It's too soon for say... But if there was some big intimacy between them i guess we should have saw other things at Z&T... Unless they was hiding for showing everything now at new apartment :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

ty for a lesb apt but they need to do the difference (what i'm not thinking) all Lina apts are the same... statics and boring .. nothing new... always the same thing happen ... 

Lets hope for something diferent(and better)from them this time,Tim and Zoe become so bad(in my personal opinion)hope this new place doesn't fallow that route.

Bisexual... but please... I bet these girls are not different from the other girls... Kissing for fun and other things for fun... See girls is always a pleasure for people but after two gay apartments it was better having a lesbian apartment not this... 

• Like 1