Linda & Leon

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry dont agree. When you mean the cam situation in the old Dasha place its total shit...

Not to mention that these curtains will become the second most used blind spot in that place. I experienced this situation there for several times
:angry:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Excuse me. I entered now and have not yet seen the time line.
But my initial feeling is that it will not be so here. Too big (and too expensive) to be an XSGD. It's not Lina's style.
:dodgy:

I think this girls will be far from the Nothing's,an place like them only puts an bade image in the managers that opened such place and don't think an veteran managers like this ones are would do that.But who knows....

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think this girls will be far from the Nothing's,an place like them only puts an bade image in the managers that opened such place and don't think an veteran managers like this ones are would do that.But who knows....

Even feeling that I have and already with a cold in the belly if I'm right.
It will be the redemption of the entire project of Alex and Lina so far.
:cool:

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

started today, correct? . A few hours and we are going to play to the sharks?
::)

Sorry not following. But I guess you are saying it is too early to judge. If that is what you are saying, I 100% agree. As I said, we know it in two weeks.

Based on my experience, you can tell how good is an apartment after the 1st two weeks. The performance will not change drastically after.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Sorry not following. But I guess you are saying it is too early to judge. If that is what you are saying, I 100 agree. As I said, we know it in two weeks.

Based on my experience, you can tell the how good is an apartment after two weeks. The performance will not change drastically after.

Usually few days or a weekend is enough to get a good impression. 

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nooo..that curtain was used and abused to blocked cam view from the past house residents of that place and still it's used(but less)by far this black square it's the best solution,no resident,or guest can grab it and use it to cover from cams neither nothing..just covers the toilet zone and that's it's.

resident I agree, but guests who do not know I find it difficult. Only if they are informed.

Just now, zoifan said:

Sorry not following. But I guess you are saying it is too early to judge. If that is what you are saying, I 100 agree. As I said, we know it in two weeks.

Based on my experience, you can tell the how good is an apartment after two weeks. The performance will not change drastically after.

Agree,in an couple weeks we will know for sure more or less.And based on My almost an year VH user experience if an place it's like the Nothing's or the other similar one that was months before(both with residents that have no sex on cams and only tease and have crappy showers etc)the place will last at best three,fours months.Nothings was two.Remember this is no rlc(thank god).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

resident I agree, but guests who do not know I find it difficult. Only if they are informed.

In Dasha it happened ..the guest were friends..they know all the things..even the little detail of pull the courtain to cover cams..that place was terrible in all aspects.