Linda & Leon

2 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Bisexual... but please... I bet these girls are not different from the other girls... Kissing for fun and other things for fun... See girls is always a pleasure for people but after two gay apartments it was better having a lesbian apartment not this... 

I must agree with you. After the two gay couples, this apartment feels like a disappointment. These girls are not a couple, you can see that. My bet is that they are just (straight) friends. And I like watching girls cuddling with eachother, but I expected more from this. That being said, as others already mentioned, let's give them a chance. Maybe it will be interesting after all :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Zwavelaar said:

I must agree with you. After the two gay couples, this apartment feels like a disappointment. These girls are not a couple, you can see that. My bet is that they are just (straight) friends. And I like watching girls cuddling with eachother, but I expected more from this. That being said, as others already mentioned, let's give them a chance. Maybe it will be interesting after all :biggrin:

Honestly I learned that I don’t like give change o hope in something, because the first impression is that it counts.. Everyone waited a lesbian apartment with real girls who loves each other like a real couple.. I expect not much from them, btw an apt from the manager of Zoi and Tim.. But we’ll see what will happen.. 

About these girls.
I'm somewhat surprised that they chose the project (that's it).

I do not know what to expect from them - really.

If the conversations at guests of Zoi&Tim apt are true - they can give more debauchery than Edda&Nina&Serena + Misty. But they may well show on cams a little more than Zoi and Tim. So we'll see.

About bi (or rather, they are completely universal) - it's even more interesting. They can quite arrange something - which was not today in Annastasia's room with Misty and Nyusha. For these girls - if the conversations are true, it is acceptable.

About the situation with Misty - they tuned in to the party. But she has some problems outside the project.

• Like 1