Linda & Leon

40 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The Leon decided to move in with his new love Linda. We saw all nights last week why this new couple is so special. They enjoyed every moment together. Carrie, however, is leaving us. She might be back for some visits to her friend Linda.

I can only "regret" for this "intelligent" decision.:dodgy:
A "monster" apartment for just a "couple"?
It falls in common ditch and on my part loses interest.

A doubt. Who gets Seb in the split?
:cool:

Little Seb just "desapeared" and  Seems for good :confused:,wonder why they brought him for now take him..Now Seems will be an couple place,as big as the pace is bet Tim and zoi will be regular visits.Dont look nice perspectives at all.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Little Seb just "desapeared" and  Seems for good :confused:,wonder why they brought him for now take him..Now Seems will be an couple place,as big as the pace is bet Tim and zoi will be regular visits.Dont look nice perspectives at all.

And it looks good before??? Like i said (and had that impression since that fake moment at z&t) she doesn't fit on the project... 
Maybe Seb belongs to Carrie and when she got him she wasn't expecting to leave so soon. 

49 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The Leon decided to move in with his new love Linda. We saw all nights last week why this new couple is so special. They enjoyed every moment together. Carrie, however, is leaving us. She might be back for some visits to her friend Linda.

I can only "regret" for this "intelligent" decision.:dodgy:
A "monster" apartment for just a "couple"?
It falls in common ditch and on my part loses interest.

A doubt. Who gets Seb in the split?
:cool:

On the bold... don't know why.. it was clear that she doesn't fit there... and the argues will just keep on going because she doesn't like/want to sleep in the couch
On the rest... who knows... Now it's not worst then before.. that's for sure
About Seb it's really easy to know... If he is still there.. goes for Linda.. If not.. goes for Carrie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

And it looks good before??? Like i said (and had that impression since that fake moment at z&t) she doesn't fit on the project... 
Maybe Seb belongs to Carrie and when she got him she wasn't expecting to leave so soon. 

No it's don't looked good before.Agree Regard Carrie,regard Seb..carrie it's still in and bags in the place and only the cat gone,seing how Leon was one night always catching the cat on be and putting him on floor..maybe he don't like pets.But Seb had no fault of that.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No it's don't looked good before.Agree Regard Carrie,regard Seb..carrie it's still in and bags in the place and only the cat gone,seing how Leon was one night always catching the cat on be and putting him on floor..maybe he don't like pets.But Seb had no fault of that.

Or maybe the cat was disturbing his sleep...
SebLeon1.JPG

Or could have the same problem that i have... cat allergies..

• Like 2