Linda & Leon

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

At least Arnie and Clara he totaly should visit,think you know why.Clara and stas think are doing ok,zoi and Tim nothing to do..KPLP don't fallow them but Seems they are having some low view problema.Surprising that almost all Alex and lina places are not doing very nice at all.

Clara and Stas he should visit just to be friendly, say hello and maybe give them a raise...

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This bi,or lesbian thing would only work with real bi girls etc,it's beyound me why Alex tought they would fool us..it was obvious from day one they were not that,Probrably the house will be now just an couple one with Linda and Leon.

I will never understand why they were trying to convince the audience that girls are bi, while it was clearly visible that they aren't.

il y a 12 minutes, AlexLina a dit :

Dear friends! Lina and I did not want to deceive or deceive you. Girls are also bi-pair, just our Linda fell in love with Leon. I think you are interested in the life of our inhabitants, real life.

Thank you for your response and I'm happy for Linda, but now what will happen to Carrie? and I take advantage of my post to ask if it is possible to change the angles of cams 4 and 7 of the apartment Karla and Arnie   the apartment of Clara and Stas is a good example     thanks in advance

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

Thank you for your response and I'm happy for Linda, but now what will happen to Carrie? and I take advantage of my post to ask if it is possible to change the angles of cams 4 and 7 of the apartment Karla and Arnie   the apartment of Clara and Stas is a good example     thanks in advance

Yes changing view of that cams to the angle of Clara and Stas place would be a great idea. @AlexLina I made a ticket few days ago about it too

20 minutes ago, AlexLina said:

Dear friends! Lina and I did not want to deceive or deceive you. Girls are also bi-pair, just our Linda fell in love with Leon. I think you are interested in the life of our inhabitants, real life.

No problem Leon is a cool guy. Let's see them have fun together.

24 minutes ago, AlexLina said:

We never said you tried to deceive us...you were fooled in order to get an apartment.  These girls were never a bi pair, they had a chance to show us prior to Leon showing up on the scene and they chose not to.  Linda used you guys to get this apartment for her and her boyfriend whom she kept on the down low...plain and simple.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1