Linda & Leon

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you are missing the point. amy3 asked who they were & since they had been called sally & guest in the forum sparkles was kind enough to refer to them as such so that others would recognize them. then groomy was kind enough to show pics of sally/linda so that again others would know who is being referred to. from now on i'm sure that they will be called by the new names.

Then he have to us Quoto ...so i know aand all knowing

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you are missing the point. amy3 asked who they were & since they had been called sally & guest in the forum sparkles was kind enough to refer to them as such so that others would recognize them. then groomy was kind enough to show pics of sally/linda so that again others would know who is being referred to. from now on i'm sure that they will be called by the new names.

Yes, that Golfer! That was mom point. I hadn’t sent them really and i wasn’t sure which one Sally was. Ok, she’s Linda now. Got it! So, how many showers is she up to now?

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, Sparkles a dit :

Je ne pense pas, jusqu'à présent par les commentaires il n'y a pas beaucoup de raisons d'être rire 

hello Sparkles I agree with you, but the situation made me think about it (many people think we are lesbian or bi). I will give them time (not much...:biggrin:...) for more involvement and less teasing. My post was a bit sarcastic

Just now, jontee said:

What I do not understand why only 1 bed
and no sofa bed
If they now have boyfriends and invite boys why only 1 bed
they will not have a private life
its a big place and they could probably fix it

Quite strange place for now but it may be interesting.

2 minutes ago, jontee said:

What I do not understand why only 1 bed
and no sofa bed
If they now have boyfriends and invite boys why only 1 bed
they will not have a private life
its a big place and they could probably fix it

no private life, never ending ORGY on one bed

• Like 1

To be fair have no big problem if they act like this(well maybe show an little more skin)if then they all delivery as we all expect from VH,think it's more interesting than just sex and nudity all the time,but...i have to see first things to happen to see it's not an Nothing's case again..and if girls do things,clean sight then fine,most important are..not hide from cams all the time,don't be absent of house for very long hours(house not be empty a lot),and residents be active and try diferent things as time pass.