Linda & Leon

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

There is most likely a massive sex session going on right now.

Yes. I see it! Six massive black men and Linda&Carrie - have fun:biggrin:.

6 minutes ago, jontee said:

Its a big problem for me that the place are missing furniture its a cold environment nothing on the wall....its the same in kplp place.

And the cams need to be fixed to...but they need 2 more cams

Misty for example it's important. That the house was cozy. Beautiful. Clean. She constantly buys different equipment - to make the apartment more comfortable for herself, us and guests.

But others have their own problems. They do not have free money for decoration apartment.

About the cameras. It's simple. If the participant is good, motivated. Those cameras are more than enough. If the participant does nothing. Or hiding. That even 100 cameras will not solve the problem. Cameras from Mira and Henry - also have not the best quality and angles. And this is one of the best couples VH. They actively use entire area of the apartment.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

I hope so

love that you are so creative and spread your positivity here
I do not think you're following anyone here but just looking for amateur sex but there are 1000 better places than vh.tv:shy:

i real voyeur have time to wait...and a lot of patience

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jontee said:

love that you are so creative and spread your positivity here
I do not think you're following anyone here but just looking for amateur sex but there are 1000 better places than vh.tv:shy:

i real voyeur have time to wait...and a lot of patience

good luck with your waiting, Mr "real voyeur"

• Like 1

Can someone here tell you if this place is going to be activated again?:huh:

Not fucking convincing anyone here that he is out for technical maintenance ...

You've had time to change the whole system there.

And to align or realign with Carrie and Linda, proceed for the next 3 years.
What I already begin to doubt that this VH site will reach this time in the face of as many failures and errors of planning as those committed.

A year and still are unstable, both in technical structure, as well as its members and managers of these. .

A year knocking on the door and "carelessness" like these are still present.

Really pitiful
:confused:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Can someone here tell you if this place is going to be activated again?:huh:

Not fucking convincing anyone here that he is out for technical maintenance ...

You've had time to change the whole system there.

And to align or realign with Carrie and Linda, proceed for the next 3 years.
What I already begin to doubt that this VH site will reach this time in the face of as many failures and errors of planning as those committed.

A year and still are unstable, both in technical structure, as well as its members and managers of these. .

A year knocking on the door and "carelessness" like these are still present.

Really pitiful
:confused:

Unbeliable this happened from such experienced managers as Alex and lina,of course if was only tec work wouldn't take 20h something,maybe some coment in were informing users would be nice...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

It seems like Chad and Todd... 24h offline and they were monitored by VH... 

But seem diferent case,in them it happen that argument,but this girls it was more no action and lots of very staged things,but who knows,one thing for sure this kind of houses give bad image to the managers in charge of them.You just opened an house two days ago,nothing special at all happened and the place it's already offline for almost an full day..will be tought to recover trusty from viewrs.Only way to do that is if girls change totaly when(if)house returns and don't see it happening.They remind me of Gary and rest of folks.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But seem diferent case,in them it happen that argument,but this girls it was more no action and lots of very staged things,but who knows,one thing for sure this kind of houses give bad image to the managers in charge of them.You just opened an house two days ago,nothing special at all happened and the place it's already offline for almost an full day..will be tought to recover trusty from viewrs.Only way to do that is if girls change totaly when(if)house returns and don't see it happening.They remind me of Gary and rest of folks.

Yes yes it's different because Chad and Todd heavily argued.. But this offline status is too long like C&T.. So I don't know if VH is monitoring them for something or technical issues is the real reason.. It reminds me SXGD too.. Honestly I hate watch an entire large house like this and nothing happens.. only girls making fake shows, inviting boys and doing nothing.. This is the exactly copy of "girls in vacation" on RLC... In my opinion the best thing is open a real lesbian place and keep this closed..

• Upvote 1