Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Just now, martyen said:

Hi SC at the first closing the apartment had also been removed from the list, but you may be right end of lease not renewed It is possible but strange, especially since it looks like a closing decided at the last moment. Why did you leave the sisters for a day and pack in the night?

Actually the Apartment was closed two or three times and came back online shortly after each closing. This would be the Fourth Closing.

The B1 Apartment was Outdated.  Maybe they're going to open a more modernized one over the course of a couple of days. It sure didn't take long for the Twins to pack their things. Just seems strange they would pack the Food from the Fridge and Freezer.  If they were flying home they sure wouldn't be taking food with them.  I'm more inclined they'll turn up in a new place and it will be all Premium just like B2. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sergio said:

dear forum administrator, tell me what is the problem to talk about where are the girls who are no longer part of the project? It seems to me that you are at the limit of hysteria

You can talk about them all you want. I never stopped anyone from commenting.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

When B2 is empty or genuinely quite, I go to B1, and vice versa...:huh:

It is some progress in R2, they can now walk around in shorts!!! Sonya still has collage sweater though.

à l’instant, StnCld316 a dit :

En fait, l'appartement a été fermé deux ou trois fois et revint bientôt en ligne après chaque clôture. Ce serait la quatrième clôture.

L'appartement B1 était Périmé. Peut-être qu'ils vont ouvrir un plus modernisés au cours des deux ou trois jours. Il vous n'a pas fallu longtemps pour les Twins à faire leurs choses. Tout semble étrange qu'ils Emballer les aliments du réfrigérateur et du congélateur. S'ils volent à la maison, ils ne seraient pas que mangeaient avec eux. Je suis plus enclin ils vont se retrouver dans un endroit et ce sera tout: Premium comme B2. 

you're right, but I talked about the last closing that lasted several months if my memory is good. But the idea of a new premium apartment is not impossible

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Actually the Apartment was closed two or three times and came back online shortly after each closing. This would be the Fourth Closing.

The B1 Apartment was Outdated.  Maybe they're going to open a more modernized one over the course of a couple of days. It sure didn't take long for the Twins to pack their things. Just seems strange they would pack the Food from the Fridge and Freezer.  If they were flying home they sure wouldn't be taking food with them.  I'm more inclined they'll turn up in a new place and it will be all Premium just like B2. 

I agree they moved to a new place with Gina their friend and Tereza filling out the cast.  B1 struggled with bandwidth when things were actually happening in the LR area.  The new place will be all premium.  No free viewers.

• Like 1

à l’instant, maxfactor a dit :

Je suis d'accord ils ont déménagé dans un nouvel endroit avec Gina leur ami et Tereza complétant le casting. B1 a lutté avec une bande passante quand les choses se passaient effectivement dans la région LR. Le nouveau lieu sera toutes les primes. Aucun spectateur libre.

Max ton post is interesting and is a possible solution the only problem for me is the casting: Gina, Tereza, the twins not sure that it pleases many of us. But maybe you have information that comfirme this casting and I would be very decue. That's just my opinion

Just now, martyen said:

Max ton post is interesting and is a possible solution the only problem for me is the casting: Gina, Tereza, the twins not sure that it pleases many of us. But maybe you have information that comfirme this casting and I would be very decue. That's just my opinion

Anyplace Gina and the twins are, would certainly please me a great deal. Love
me some Gina and the twins are just so damn cute. And, I heard one of them
got their pussy eaten by Shea. Sure wish I could have seen that. Wish I could
see a lot more action from the 2nd floor.