Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

6 hours ago, larskogge said:

Well. What i've seen is that people have encouraged for a long ass time but it hasn't got any better. I've been watching for a long time and it's still these bodypaint and shower tease shows. This is the most overrated apartment in the whole voyeur-cam community. It shows how long and how much you can suck out of people with just some pretty girls.

Amen my brother,  I couldn't agree with you more!!!  It doesn't do anything but make the girls do less because with all the suck asses saying it was great encourages nothing more than what they are already doing!!  Well said Larskogge!!!

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That's why the doors should have locks on them to prevent any intrusion. As we all know in these RLC Barcelona Apartments no one has any Real Privacy.

Bingo SC, but that would entail RLC spending money and that is something that you and I both know they hate to do!  Are the B1 girls in a new pad, of course they are to the viewers but I'm willing to bet that they have had that place for a long time.  I'm willing to bet that that is where all the VIP's would go to be entertained by all the girls that have graced the doorstep of RLC.  Smoke and Mirrors my friend.......SMOKE & MIRROS!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Bingo SC, but that would entail RLC spending money and that is something that you and I both know they hate to do!  Are the B1 girls in a new pad, of course they are to the viewers but I'm willing to bet that they have had that place for a long time.  I'm willing to bet that that is where all the VIP's would go to be entertained by all the girls that have graced the doorstep of RLC.  Smoke and Mirrors my friend.......SMOKE & MIRROS!

Over the next few days the demographics of this place should be more understandable in the direction RLC has taken it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

🎵 Welcome to the Hotel Barcelona
Such a lovely place (such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face.
They livin' it up at the Hotel Barcelona
What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise), bring your alibis. 🎵

...🎵 You can check out anytime you like,...but you can never leave 🎵...:biggrin:

• Like 2

Took a better look at the pool this morning.. Since it's November hasn't been cleaned in awhile. Don't think we'll see anything out of that until at least March. Maybe by that time RLC can figure out where to put a camera. There's also 5 or 6 cats running around the property.. Karol was in the living room when they came up to the window.