Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1257 The twins left

That house is so damn dark and so big..................you can't see anything  interesting anyway............probably have to wait until summer , when they may go outside to the garden or pool to see some action  up close !

Il y a 4 heures, meran a dit :

Salut Harley. 

Irma était ok?
Irma est le meilleur. Elle a fait tout ce qu'elle pouvait pour faire Divertissant. Elle n'a jamais eu besoin tout partenaire pour danser. Elle est une couronne en elle - même. Elle n'a jamais fait de drames et si elle est restée en dehors de temps elle fait en sorte qu'elle passe assez de temps de retour dans l'appartement faire quelque chose de nouveau pour empêcher les utilisateurs divertir. 
Beaucoup diront que c'était faux mais pas cette idée est fausse? RLC est pas la vraie vie. Il est pas VOYEUR site parce que tous les locataires savent qu'ils sont surveillés sur les caméras. 
Il ne peut jamais être un vrai site de voyeur pour des raisons juridiques. 
Lorsque le locataire sait qu'il est surveillé par des branleurs , il devient un site de show cam. 
Thats ce RLC est sur un spectacle et c'est ce que les gens sont là pour voir. Même certains qui prétendent qu'ils sont là pour la vraie vie simulez et ne veulent pas l'admettre. S'ils veulent la vraie vie , ils doivent descendre de leur cul et aller à l' extérieur de leur maison pour avoir la vie réelle et cesser de perdre du temps à regarder RLC qui est rien de plus qu'un spectacle de came. 
de tous les locataires que je l' ai vu Irma était le plus divertissant. Elle pourrait faire toute situation dans la situation du parti et de savoir comment être heureux et répandre le bonheur.

hello to all, hi Meran, I do not always agree with you the last example Karol. But on this post about Irma agree to 100% .For casting B4 two girls catches my attention Karol (personal opinion) and Diane who seems to want to join the project in a good way, not shy, pretty girl with forms, provocative a perfect mix for me.

4 hours ago, meran said:

Hi Harley. 

Irma was ok?
Irma is the best. She did all she could to make it Entertaining. She never needed any partner to dance. She is a crown in herself. She never did any dramas and if she stayed outside long she made sure she spend enough time back in the apartment doing something new to keep users entertained. 
Many will argue this was fake but isn't this whole idea is fake? RLC is not real life . It is not voyeur website because all tenants know they are being watched on cameras. 
There can never be a real voyeur website due to legal reasons. 
When tenant knows he is being watched by some wankers it becomes a cam show website. 
Thats what RLC is about a show and thats what people are here to see . Even some who claim they are here for real life are faking it and dont want to admit. If they want real life they shall get off their ass and go outside their home to have real life and stop wasting time watching RLC which is nothing more than a cam show. 
from all the tenants I have seen Irma was most entertaining. She could make any situation into party situation and know how to be happy and spread happiness.

I dissagree very much on this, I know many see Irma or Leora as godesses, but to me, they are far from the best. In fact, if all of RLC was like a camshow, I would've left a long time ago, or likely never joined!!!!

I think the concept is that the tenants should go about their lifes, and care as little as possible about the cameras. Many tenants can do great stuff without it looking like a silly show.... personally I enjoy very much, some small moment where you know you are peeking into reallife.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I dissagree very much on this, I know many see Irma or Leora as godesses, but to me, they are far from the best. In fact, if all of RLC was like a camshow, I would've left a long time ago, or likely never joined!!!!

I think the concept is that the tenants should go about their lifes, and care as little as possible about the cameras. Many tenants can do great stuff without it looking like a silly show.... personally I enjoy very much, some small moment where you know you are peeking into reallife.

I believe that sooner or later you will wake up from this dream

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Diana just left her room to go to the kitchen and she came up from the stairs.  So level 3 is really level 1

Yes.

In fact there are several half levels. The floor then looks like this:

Front door + Twins    |_|
                                  |_|    Kitchen
           Living room     |_|
                                  |_|    Roxy & Asty
Diane, Karol & Leia    |_|

• Like 1