Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So how far are you thinking B4 is from B2?  Some of these girls do have their own cars and I wouldn't think they are that far from any hills.  Sorry, just trying to understand...

It’s at least an hour and a half away by mass transit. The B2 girls took 2 hours to get there and 2 hours to return. The twins obviously went shopping today as they took a lot longer than that. 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It took the B2 girls a coupla hours the other night, but they might not have gone straight there I suppose...:confused:

You might be right Naga but I know when I was a member it took anywhere from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours to go from B1 to B2 and vice versa.  I just know from when I used to watch that it seemed they never went straight from one place to the other, there was always stops and shops and flops to distract them, and not to mention an occasional blowjob I'm sure :)

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

It’s at least an hour and a half away by mass transit. The B2 girls took 2 hours to get there and 2 hours to return. The twins obviously went shopping today as they took a lot longer than that. 

OK I guess I'll just go with an hour and a half then.  Thanks!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You might be right Naga but I know when I was a member it took anywhere from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours to go from B1 to B2 and vice versa.  I just know from when I used to watch that it seemed they never went straight from one place to the other, there was always stops and shops and flops to distract them, and not to mention an occasional blowjob I'm sure :)

The fact the B2 girls stayed over at B4 the other night, even though the party had petered out quite a while before that suggests that. Otherwise they would've got a taxi. The twins will probably stay at B3 tonight...

• Like 1

il y a 14 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Alors, dans quelle mesure pensez-vous que B4 vient de B2? Certaines de ces filles ont leurs propres voitures et je ne pense pas qu'elles soient si loin des collines. Désolé, j'essaie juste de comprendre ...

Ces jeunes femmes arrivent de Moscou ou  de Kiev en avion .Elles atterrissent à Barcelone  ou elles sont prises en charge  par l’équipe de RLC elles n’ont pas de moyen de locomotion 

sauf les transports en communs.

Si ma supposition de l’emplacement de cette villa est correcte Il faut prendre un taxi ou marcher quelques temps pour prendre un transport en commun.  

1 minute ago, tamani said:

Ces jeunes femmes arrivent de Moscou ou  de Kiev en avion .Elles atterrissent à Barcelone  ou elles sont prises en charge  par l’équipe de RLC elles n’ont pas de moyen de locomotion 

sauf les transports en communs.

Si ma supposition de l’emplacement de cette villa est correcte Il faut prendre un taxi ou marcher quelques temps pour prendre un transport en commun.  

I think for some of the girls, what you say is true.  There have been others in the past that have their own transportation.