Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 minute ago, martyen said:

if Karol and Leia are doing a clay workshop, even though Karol is an artist I would just think that I've already seen this scene somewhere already with Karol and the clay dicks

Are you serious????  Another clay workshop in progress?  Damn I'm glad I don't pay for that crap anymore!!

1 minute ago, martyen said:

if Karol and Leia are doing a clay workshop, even though Karol is an artist I would just think that I've already seen this scene somewhere already with Karol and the clay dicks

I hope Karol's gonna caress it for a while to arouse it because that's hardly gonna satisfy her...:dodgy:

il y a 7 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Pas même close..but pas beaucoup sont ... ::)... Je pense que Marty signifiait leur relation plutôt que les attributs physiques ...:biggrin:

not at all  I thought about hair color ....:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You might be right Naga but I know when I was a member it took anywhere from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours to go from B1 to B2 and vice versa.  I just know from when I used to watch that it seemed they never went straight from one place to the other, there was always stops and shops and flops to distract them, and not to mention an occasional blowjob I'm sure :)

never less than 25 minutes between b1 and b2.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There actually was a time or two that it took between 10 to 15 minutes.  I think they are closer than you all believe them to be!!  Catch you later.

I know the locations on the map