Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Bueno, vortios pidieron mi opinión, pero fue estúpido de mi parte escribir ese pensamiento, simplemente olvidarse de él.

It is not stupid, it is your thought, as feasible and respectable as that of another person who expresses his ideas and thoughts here.

Never give up your ideas, thoughts or ideals, because another tells you that theirs are wrong or improvements are those of the other, unless it is proven by facts.

52 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Así que me responda esto, esto realmente sólo entra en juego cuando se empieza a hacer frío. Así que voy a asumir que las niñas son ahora sólo acurrucados en una cama con todas las tapas en ellos porque los chicos de mantenimiento dumbass no ordenaron un interruptor de repuesto ?? Ellos van a ser sin calor durante horas? Lo sentimos Vortios, pero en mi mundo simplemente no puedo creer eso.

Maybe I'm naive on this occasion for thinking like that, but really, I'm totally honest, if I tell you, I do not care about the reasons why the apartment was without electricity ... you can bet that it really is that way.
As for not having spare parts? I have seen so many things that we would say, this can not be happening if I did not see it with my own eyes ... but you see so many strange things and that this world continues to work, that what can happen inside or outside the house, I'm not surprised.

As before I recognized Ed2, the really wrong can be me, and everything has been planned for the enjoyment of the girls.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

Do you allow me to translate a question that you have asked me, and that seems to me "almost" a contradiction?

They tell me;

It seems that the reason why today B4 has been in maintenance all day has already been revealed.

In B4, he has placed a new camera called "terrace" but it is in the garden area of the house. From this view you would see, the mezzanine of two floors, and that gives access, as I told you to the large room with the two double beds and the sliding door that gives access to the garden from that room, but now they have placed a large translucent curtain on the flight of stairs and the girls, forces them to have their blinds lowered ... Do you think that is logical?

That's right? What do you think? Do you think it is logical to put a camera to later camouflage your vision?

It is correct, they've added more curtans in the living room, and by the stairs. Earlier you could see the garden, and you could see the kitchen from the living room.

I wondered why they did it too. I understand why there are curtans in the twins room, and the twins bathroom, it might reveal too much of the view, but I don't know why they suddenly added more curtans.

Maybe they are working in the garden, setting up outside cameras.

50 minutes ago, vortios said:

This device is calibrated, depending on the power it contracts with the supplier company and for a usual house operation.
But as in his day we were commenting, Surely, the teams that support the entire multimedia system of cameras, do that, as you go up a lot in consumption, you spend in the power that regulates that device, therefore, the The device has a useful life, but if you take it to the limit, like everything else in life, its life will be drastically reduced.
As I told you, if you have all the lights of the house turned on at the same time, more the heating set at a high rate throughout the house (it is necessary, since the girls are wearing little clothes for logical reasons)
If all this, we add all the big consumption that can have computer equipment, infrared lighting lamps, plus cameras, which normally, are not contemplated in the usual consumption of a house ...
You do not have to be very mathematical ... lol

That B2 Apartment has always had problems with the Power.  When the Twins leave RLC should shut down B2 and move the Girls from there to the New Spot. 

It's more feasible to be all in one place.  Did You Hear That RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, vortios said:

This device is calibrated, depending on the power it contracts with the supplier company and for a usual house operation.
But as in his day we were commenting, Surely, the teams that support the entire multimedia system of cameras, do that, as you go up a lot in consumption, you spend in the power that regulates that device, therefore, the The device has a useful life, but if you take it to the limit, like everything else in life, its life will be drastically reduced.
As I told you, if you have all the lights of the house turned on at the same time, more the heating set at a high rate throughout the house (it is necessary, since the girls are wearing little clothes for logical reasons)
If all this, we add all the big consumption that can have computer equipment, infrared lighting lamps, plus cameras, which normally, are not contemplated in the usual consumption of a house ...
You do not have to be very mathematical ... lol

I just got home from eating some very badass anchovy pizza and I wasn't going to do anything else but catch up on the forum until I read this post.

First off......lights are nothing when it comes to power consumption.

Secondly......computer equipment, infrared lighting, and cameras also have nothing to do with power consumption.

The whole UM for a breaker replacement is bogus!!!  When will you people wake up?  I get so tired of reading the defending of this company and it's tenants, it's not even funny.  This company and or it's residents can do something wrong right in front of your eyes and you will still defend them.  You people will find some reason to justify why you spend the outrageous amount on this website every month!!  I know quite a bit about electricity and the consumption different things use with it and I'm here to tell you that what happened tonight is BS and if it's legit I apologize.  You people have seen this happen time and time again and it is no different than any other time they purposely used the lights going out as a reason to put the apartment UM for hours on end!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

No idea how to explain it, it is just a feeling I got, maybe because how they've acted together while dancing in the living room, or just the relationship between them.

Well, vortios asked my opinion, but it was stupid of me to write that thought, just forget about it.

It was not stupid of you to write that thought......it was stupid of me to question you!!

2 hours ago, vortios said:

Do you allow me to translate a question that you have asked me, and that seems to me "almost" a contradiction?

They tell me;

It seems that the reason why today B4 has been in maintenance all day has already been revealed.

In B4, he has placed a new camera called "terrace" but it is in the garden area of the house. From this view you would see, the mezzanine of two floors, and that gives access, as I told you to the large room with the two double beds and the sliding door that gives access to the garden from that room, but now they have placed a large translucent curtain on the flight of stairs and the girls, forces them to have their blinds lowered ... Do you think that is logical?

That's right? What do you think? Do you think it is logical to put a camera to later camouflage your vision?

If it took RLC 10 hours to place one new camera (which was probably already there) on a terrace, then I have no hope for your way of thinking.  The cameras for the pool area that they talked about in their email are probably already there and all they have to do is flip a switch.

I do agree with you about telling Ed to never have a problem with his thoughts/questions.  That is what makes a forum function!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just got home from eating some very badass anchovy pizza and I wasn't going to do anything else but catch up on the forum until I read this post.

First off......lights are nothing when it comes to power consumption.

Secondly......computer equipment, infrared lighting, and cameras also have nothing to do with power consumption.

The whole UM for a breaker replacement is bogus!!!  When will you people wake up?  I get so tired of reading the defending of this company and it's tenants, it's not even funny.  This company and or it's residents can do something wrong right in front of your eyes and you will still defend them.  You people will find some reason to justify why you spend the outrageous amount on this website every month!!  I know quite a bit about electricity and the consumption different things use with it and I'm here to tell you that what happened tonight is BS and if it's legit I apologize.  You people have seen this happen time and time again and it is no different than any other time they purposely used the lights going out as a reason to put the apartment UM for hours on end!!!

For your secondly-of course you are correct ---they all operate from air :dodgy:

The second highlight is obviously a typo about your electrical knowledge, given your first conclusion about computer equipment, etc

And you can start your apology at any time because your thinking process must have been clouded by that badass anchovy pizza:dodgy:

• Like 1