Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

With b-3 u/m  might mean they are getting ready for one or two new couples so I wonder if it will be the "old girls club" with their shag buddies or new blood like Yana was? Then again with Gina back in town ......?? Who knows :huh: 

Personally I'd rather see a new or old girl with their girlfriends but time will tell or maybe they should just ship Vicky and her team there until they get the electrics sorted at b-2  

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

With b-3 u/m  might mean they are getting ready for one or two new couples so I wonder if it will be the "old girls club" with their shag buddies or new blood like Yana was? Then again with Gina back in town ......?? Who knows :huh: 

Personally I'd rather see a new or old girl with their girlfriends but time will tell or maybe they should just ship Vicky and her team there until they get the electrics sorted at b-2  

Gina already lives in Barcelona, don't think she will take the appartment in B3

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

??????????????

Spam?

The Member just had the wording mixed up. Fashion Tech Inc. is a Textile and Drapery outlet that's no longer in Business.  I think what was meant was Tech Fashions Inc. which is what RLC actually runs business under. Reallifecam.com is just a Web Address.

It was only one post which was Off Topic. Nothing Related to any SPAM or Advertising.