Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Another comment, at least strange to me. Kitty is in the house of Anabel?

No, no no! Kitty is not even russian, she is chzeck, and lives in Chzeckia.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Aparte del hecho de que es un país diferente con una diferencia de 2 horas en el huso horario, y la niña no está con Smith, podría ser ella ...:wink:

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

¡No no no! Kitty ni siquiera es rusa, es chic y vive en Chzeckia.

As I said before, take my words, as comments that are, not certainties.
If I put it here, it is because I know, that you have enough information, so that I can give you a letter of truthfulness.
I miss that comment a lot, that's why I echoed it.

Thank you very much for your reply. You are very kind.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

As I said before, take my words, as comments that are, not certainties.
If I put it here, it is because I know, that you have enough information, so that I can give you a letter of truthfulness.
I miss that comment a lot, that's why I echoed it.

Thank you very much for your reply. You are very kind.

I must admit Vortios, when I 1st saw the girl you are referring to earlier, I did think she looked like Kitty...:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Debo admitir que Vortios, cuando vi por primera vez a la chica a la que te refieres antes, pensé que se parecía a Kitty ...:biggrin:

I only echo things and comments. Also, I am reading, that one of the girls, has become ill or something has been wrong, because they have seen it out of the jacuzzi ...

2 hours ago, vortios said:

Is that these situations, as I said before, in many months, you can count on the fingers of one hand, the times, the girls, have gone beyond.
These shows, for which many of us paid, were more a claim than a reality.
All parce indicate, that there were "needs" to attract customers, when these shows were given. But all this is not scientific at all. So take it as one of the many comments that are said.

there are no more free cameras of B1, so what remains is only the apartment B3 or B4, I do not understand, so these fucking shows, girls in underwear, only serve to attract customers

• Upvote 1