Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

On 12/16/2017 at 4:56 AM, timber said:

::)

I've watched RLC since "Nastya" was having very occasional sex with her husband in her own apartment. The girl who stayed in the guest room was hot though, shame she never did anything. 

Nora's had her good moments on RLC, and she's also had her bad moments (including fights with a number of the girls you listed). I find the "Queen Bee" stuff tiresome, but you do you...

The Queen Bee moniker is from how she organizes parties and get togethers. Also to the fact some of us believe she works for RLC. She just happens to show up when in a way her skills are needed. I may be wrong but that is the way I see it. Besides what is wrong with calling her Queen Bee?:cool::biggrin:

• Like 1

Je n'ai rien contre Vic, mais qu'elle reste plusieurs semaines ou mois de plus n'aurait rien apporté de plus. J'attend de voir la nouvelle et souvent le départ d'une fille, change le comportement des autres et un rapprochement. Je lui souhaite bonne chance pour le retour chez elle et je passe à la suite.

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Goodnight all.....I'm sure Thes will delete everything I say tonight.  It's funny how some people can't handle a truthful, honest reply!!!

If it was done from someone that actually did give a truthful, honest reply without being nasty--no problem

But some people just have to cast others in a bad light so that they feel better about themselves  

Edited by happyone
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

With Christmas on Monday I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t have a new addition until after the holiday. 

Jessica arrived B1 last year on Christmas eve 24th, so will see