Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I saw no insult.

I think having different opinion from some board member is an insult to girls these days.

What happened to good old days when people could just discuss things in a civilized manner. 
CC standard is going down these days 

Edited by meran
  • Like 1

Je ne comprends pas que certains notables sur ce forum  ne supportent pas la critique même excessive de la part de ses membres

je rappelle que la société Tech Fashions Inc a posé réclamation dans le cadre de la loi DMCA  contre ce forum.

Certains auraient retourné « leur veste »

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ed if i told you that your are useless here, how would you feel???  So this is just my opinion and it is ok to say these things? In my book, it really is not OK 

We must try to be understanding, and as I understand him, his point is that they are boring for the cameras, not that they are useless as human beings

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vnax6 said:

I give my money I have the right opinion,all the time they hide from the cams.   

I was gonna say that you have a short memory mate. Nicole has been one of the best 'real' girls we've had, giving us some epic sex and Gina has given us some of the very best pussy views on here last time...But I've just realised that you're a newbie so you're excused...Btw, Neia hasn't been half bad either, so ''all the time hiding from the cams''.. isn't quite accurate...:wink:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, tamani said:

I do not understand that some notables on this forum   do not support criticism even excessive from its members

I recall that the company Tech Fashions Inc. has laid claim under the DMCA law against this forum.

Some would have returned "their jacket"

Hey--criticize RLC all you want for their lack of maintenance, bad timing of UM, communication to it's subscribers, poor cam locations, and at times poor screening of

the participants, and more, etc.  But it is not always the fault of the participants to perform the way a lot of us want.  And it is certainly not ok to demean them--they are human 

and have feelings too.  And contrary to what some say, they do read the comments about them on CC., so keep that in mind when making your comments.

Just my opinion, and just common human decency.

Edited by happyone
added
  • Like 3

Il y a rien d'insultant à dire que certaines filles sont inutiles et elles le savent très bien... Et ne pas le dire, car certaines pourraient lire le forum me fait bien rire. Ce n'est pas insultant contre les filles, mais contre le rôle qu'elles montrent sur les caméras. Même si certains s'attachent, elles restent un divertissement et un produit de consommations pour nous qui regardons des dizaines de filles depuis des années.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ed if i told you that your are useless here, how would you feel???  So this is just my opinion and it is ok to say these things? In my book, it really is not OK 

Look at the bright side. He also said 

he hopes he is wrong.
 I think most of the people who even disagree on whats going on and are still members are still hoping that things get more entertaining. Karol and Leia did give some entertainment yesterday and let's be honest with ourselves why are most people here. Do they just want to see girls sitting idle or go to church or dressed up completely as nuns? members of RLC  are all perverts who want to wank at nude girls and satisfy their need of fantasy of voyeur when it is not really a voyeur. 

I think Irma, Rebbeca and Megan have raised the bar and people expect the same entertainment but not all girls same and even some stars of the past who returned were not the same. 
A big disappointment was Belle and there are couple of more names but the list goes on.  

Anyway there will be haters and lovers for everything. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was gonna say that you have a short memory mate. Nicole has been one of the best 'real' girls we've had, giving us some epic sex and Gina has given us some of the very best pussy views on here last time...But I've just realised that you're a newbie so you're excused...Btw, Neia hasn't been half bad either, so ''all the time hiding from the cams''.. isn't quite accurate...:wink:

Good old days.  Nicole was good in last two visits and also a lot of drama with other girls which was also entertaining. 
Neia was good when  Renatta was here. I think she looks for a  leader. All she does now is laugh all the time.
She is a happy one for sure. :biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My opinion is about Roxy and Asty,not about Nicole,Gina and Neia

• Like 1