Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

4 hours ago, bud2966 said:

belle nice of you to walk around naked thank you  

Exactly 

First 24 hours: bed displays at night and in the morning and walking around the entire house completely naked.

People say My Belle:heart: doesn't do enough, but that's obviously BS. Just because she did more in one night than almost anyone has done, she gets compared to that.

But already she's done as much in 24 hours as some do in a week or a month or ever. Will she go further this time, I can only hope but for now I am enjoying the great views as ever.

Belle has finally reached for the white see-thru frilly panties. Very sexy but I can't wait for her to get naked again and later in her stay to get a better room. The shower doesn't exactly offer the views you get in The Twins's bathroom.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What I love about Belle is she isn't afraid to be nude. The other girls in the appartment should step up and follow Belle's lead.

My old friend Aussie. There is a lot to love about girls like this: The Goddess, Julia, recent Kitty but Belle does it with a house with 6 others some of who she won't know that well. 

• Like 1