Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I'm sorry Naga but you say you don't want them there, yet every time one shows up you are like one of the main ones that liked it.

As for last night, I haven't seen the vids of it yet and until I do I can't fully comment on it.  I will say I'm proud of whichever twin let whomever it was go down on her.  It should make for better viewing in the days to come for you all as long is there is no regrets on what happened last night.  If there are regrets, I'm pretty sure the atmosphere in the apartment will be pretty bad and nothing of any value will happen like so many times before.

Have a good day Naga!!

Now we're all waiting for the Twins to go down on each other.  Some Twincest would be nice.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lucasfrench59 said:

ED2 shopping after club or bar

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes it was Lucas, their feet must be killing them :)

Seriously, Neia had a H&M bag, and their feet actually seemed to hurt, when they pulled of their shoes.

I think they were out street roaming/shopping, they might have been at a bar/resturant, but it did deffinately not look like they had been out partying.

On 6.11.2017 at 1:44 AM, ed2 said:

Have you noticed how Victoria rarely "goes to bed". I mean even on her bed too, she usually/often just falls asleep with lights on and the phone in her hand. Then she wakes up later to turn off the lights and go to bed.

Look, tonight also!

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Now we're all waiting for the Twins to go down on each other.  Some Twincest would be nice.  :biggrin:

I hope you are not holding your breath and waiting LOL.  That would break the space of the internet if that ever happened and I can assure you that it never will...........at least where you could see it!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Seriously, Neia had a H&M bag, and their feet actually seemed to hurt, when they pulled of their shoes.

I think they were out street roaming/shopping, they might have been at a bar/resturant, but it did deffinately not look like they had been out partying.

Just remember Ed,  they will only get shit faced in front of the cameras.  If they are away from the cameras it's a totally different story because it's done in private.  Do you honestly think that every time Rosey and her bosom buddies went out that they went out to go shopping?  I don't doubt that they shop, but these are not the kind of girls to go out and spend countless hours out shopping!!!  They might be the kind of girls that spend hours out countlessly looking for somebody to hook up with but not for shopping purposes LOL.

I about caught up so have a good night all!!!

10 hours ago, lucasfrench59 said:

ED2 shopping after club or bar

Morning everyone. Now here's a wild idea. It was Neia's 1st proper night in Barca so she went out with Vicky for something to eat, had a few drinks, do a bit of shopping and maybe walked home along the beach...Vicky showered, but not a real one, with soap and stuff and Neia washed her feet before she went to bed. to wash the sand off, or to cool their feet down. I know guys, who'd ever think of spending an evening in Barca like that...:dodgy:

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning everyone. Now here's a wild idea. It was Neia's 1st proper night in Barca so she went out with Vicky for something to eat, had a few drinks, do a bit of shopping and maybe walked home along the beach...Vicky showered, but not a real one, with soap and stuff and Neia washed her feet before she went to bed. to wash the sand off, or to cool their feet down. I know guys, who'd ever think of spending an evening in Barca like that...:dodgy:

As I also suggested:

9 hours ago, ed2 said: