Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There may be a Variety of Apartments but in General a Member who Subscribes to RLC should not have to Pay anything Extra just because they missed something. 

Replay on RLC is none other than a Cash Grab to Fleece the Paying Customer. Every other Voyeur Site has a 24 Hour Replay Feature and it's included in the Price of the Purchased Membership.

One Day RLC's Greed will come back and Haunt them.

Thank you SC, I didn't want to go into all of that because there is no sense in beating a dead horse.  However, you are totally and accurately correct with your statement.  It is nothing more than a cash grab in my opinion for the replay function which should be included in the monthly fee one pays for their site!!

P.S.  It would be one thing if they put the money into their equipment, instead of their pockets!  Let's face it, wouldn't you people want updated equipment (quality) over more apartments (quantity)?

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Tiviaccro said:

Regina et les jumelles sont parti chez Ilona et Yana pour l'apéro. Et notre Regina est très sexy avec sa jupe noire courte et ses collants noirs. Si quelqu'un veut bien aller y faire un petit tour et nous enregistrer quelques séquences. Merci d'avance.

Sinon, faudra aussi les voir à leur retour à l'appartement.

D'ailleurs, avant de partir chez Ilona et Yana, elles ont forcément dû se préparer et s'habiller dans leur appartement. L'ont t'elles fait dans les pièces gratuites et si oui, quelqu'un a t'il enregistré quelques passages. MERCI

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There may be a Variety of Apartments but in General a Member who Subscribes to RLC should not have to Pay anything Extra just because they missed something. 

Replay on RLC is none other than a Cash Grab to Fleece the Paying Customer. Every other Voyeur Site has a 24 Hour Replay Feature and it's included in the Price of the Purchased Membership.

One Day RLC's Greed will come back and Haunt them.

I totally agree,the cams are shit sometimes as far as lagging and freezing,but i meant variety in the way that there will be more different women (couples) to watch. I tried the premium membership and will not renew,and yes,it is a scam to have to get 'tokens' to watch the replay,i don't even buy tokens on them camwhore sites.:dodgy: lol

• Like 3

On 11/8/2017 at 1:39 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

I wonder why.......hmmmmmmmm

IMO. RLC, don't have a clue when it comes to business. To add a new Apt, and knowing their demographic dropped by 26%. "BYE BYE BIRDIE." They don't care for the safety of their occupants. Plus, their customer service sucks and they're losing steam. I'll predict within the next 2 years, RLC demographics will plunge even lower, which has already been predicted here by one of the MODS. I have read books like many here on success. VH is BLOWING them away. The reason, FREE marketing! Allow member to take Pictures, and Videos, so the members can distribute them all over the web, that is one of many reasons for their success, and to add, they listen and respond. kudos to the person who runs it. Like Harley, I prefer Only Women, wearing beautiful Sexy lingerie.. :shy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Naga I did not say that you disrespect the girls I just say that SAG is not appropriate, but maybe I misunderstood the meaning of SAG in slang....:confused:...... English is not my first language . I hope I'm still your friend ...:biggrin:

A girl with SAGGY tits will mean the same in both of our languages marty. Non of these girls have them, as far as I've seen. I was just messing around with their names and SAG just jumped out at me. As happy posted, the apt might well be a GAS...

No worries mate, we're cool...:cool:

Il y a 1 heure, Stormshaedow a dit :

Hey Rock (not adding the last part, sorry... :biggrin:). I honestly don't expect anything from the apartments... I really do watch for the interactions. I'm not opposed to any of the sexy stuff that happens, but I don't expect it either.

My problem i s people stating as fact things they couldn't possibly know as fact... I also don't think the girls are angels, but don't think they are street hookers either...

I welcome different opinions, but for me it stops being opinion when you say the same thing over and over and over again, even when shown that you're wrong... that just obsession and trolling in my book... ymmv 

no comment :dodgy:

competition is good for any industry, RLC begins to feel the proximity of VHTV and tries to fight, adding more flats, now the only thing to see if RLC drops to the same level as VHTV, hope no, there is room for all

• Like 1