Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

21 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

i hope this UM is to send a direct message to the boring negative twins to join the rest of the group and have fun always always isolated , a very bad influence for the whole apartment

:huh:

Last night, Lia spent most of the evening downstairs with the others. Tonight before the cams went down they had been on the sofa for at least an hour and a half (pretty much the whole time since they got back) and talked with Diane for a while. When the cams went down, Karol and Leia were in the LR with them.

• Like 2

i hope this UM is to send a direct message to the boring negative twins to join the rest of the group and have fun always always isolated , a very bad influence for the whole apartment

Before the maintenance the twins is in the couch and drinking with the other girls. :biggrin:
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I don't know what you guys are talking about. B4 is working fine for me. Leia just pulled out the strap on. Asty and Roxy are oil wrestling behind the couch.

Lucky bastard. You have the extra-premium subscription? :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

What bullshit the apartment is under maintenance no one can view it premium or no premium.

LOL this new B1 has been on the air for one day and already they are UM........somethings never change!  It will probably go UM a lot for the girls to talk about what kind of lame shows they are going to do for Y'all each evening...........if anything!!

3 hours ago, CowArt said:

I know I'm splitting hairs here, but could you fix the title? Asti should be Asty.

And on B4 you use an "&" for girls sharing a room, so B2 should be "Victoria, Neia & Beatrice, Dominica".

I have changed the name and removed the &.  I always keep them in the same order as on the RLC Site.  I always used the & it's just a short for '"and". 

90% of the time keeping the names in order, others can tell who's the next girl to leave the Project.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I have changed the name and removed the &.  I always keep them in the same order as on the RLC Site.  I always used the & it's just a short for '"and". 

90% of the time keeping the names in order, others can tell who's the next girl to leave the Project.

Thank you.