Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

there are 16 minutes Thorhart said:

You say, for many months and we are still waiting for the "truth" about girls Barcelona.

it does not seem to me we've met every two unless you're one of those people who come under a second nickname, which is one of those people who defend these girls and try to trap me :dodgy:

some people also know the truth on this forum but never confess because they shit in their pants when it comes to RLC and girls and anyway I have no account to give you Thorhart

on this good evening

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

We all have different opinions on here and there will be plenty of disagreement...Ffs it's a forum and that's how it should be!. The likes of Snake and myself, rather than get abusive, we like to add a bit fun and, yes, sometimes sarcasm, which I've found over my period on here, not everyone gets...This forum used to be much more fun when we used to bounce posts off each other and have a bit of a laugh. I've always been a believer in that you must be able to take it if you're gonna dish it out...

I'm not against having fun, and you got humor Naga, I like that, I just don't like it when it is done to try hurt anybody. I'm OK with you Naga.

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Ed2 I see you are saying I should be banned for having a little fun with Sergio. I could show many times when you have made statements that should get you banned. I normally will stay off this thread due to the TROLLS. You may continue your so called fun now. By the way have a nice day............

I didn't see any fun in it! You and Sergio were throwing personal attacks at each other, if that is having fun, I don't understand who you think are the trolls?

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm not against having fun, and you got humor Naga, I like that, I just don't like it when it is done to try hurt anybody. I'm OK with you Naga.

I didn't see any fun in it! You and Sergio were throwing personal attacks at each other, if that is having fun, I don't understand who you think are the trolls?

happyone little Troll me- :dodgy:------good day everyone :biggrin: (trolling for the untruths in the forum) 

5 hours ago, slider_69 said:

We need some one of the old, long time members of CC to start a poll  of which apartments they believe should be retired

Fucking all of them. At the VERY least:

Leora & Paul

Maya & Stepan

Adriana & Daniel

These couples have been on cam entirely WAY too goddamn long.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, daily said:

it does not seem to me we've met every two unless you're one of those people who come under a second nickname, which is one of those people who defend these girls and try to trap me :dodgy:

some people also know the truth on this forum but never confess because they shit in their pants when it comes to RLC and girls and anyway I have no account to give you Thorhart

on this good evening

I do not know what has happened to you for some time but you feel all the time irritated, it feels in your messages and usually when a person is like that, his message does not really go
Personally, I do not really love to know the truth about what we could do girls in their past or even in the future
Me and I think many more take the RLC project as a kind of entertainment because we need this in our lives, and without making a mistake that we love or hate the girls in Barcelona, they do exactly what I'm waiting for, entertaining myself, making me change my mind after a day of work
So if this is not your case, why inflict you and inflict your states of mind?

-------------------------------------

Je ne sais pas ce qu'il t'arrives depuis quelques temps mais je te sent tout le temps énerver, cela ce ressent dans tes messages et généralement quand une personne est comme cela, son message ne passe pas vraiment 
Personnellement, je m'en fou royalement de connaitre la vérité sur ce qu'on pu faire les filles dans leurs passé ou même dans le futur 
Moi et je penses beaucoup d'autres, prennont le projet RLC comme une sorte de divertissement car nous avons besoin de cela dans nos vie, et sans trop me tromper, qu'on aime ou que l'on déteste les filles de Barcelone, elle font exactement ce que j'en attends, me divertir, me faire changer les idées après une journée de boulot 
Donc si cela n'est plus ton cas, pourquoi t'infliger et nous infliger tes états d'âmes?

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I do not know what has happened to you for some time but you feel all the time irritated, it feels in your messages and usually when a person is like that, his message does not really go
Personally, I do not really love to know the truth about what we could do girls in their past or even in the future
Me and I think many more take the RLC project as a kind of entertainment because we need this in our lives, and without making a mistake that we love or hate the girls in Barcelona, they do exactly what I'm waiting for, entertaining myself, making me change my mind after a day of work
So if this is not your case, why inflict you and inflict your states of mind?

Je ne sais pas ce qu'il t'arrives depuis quelques temps mais je te sent tout le temps énerver, cela ce ressent dans tes messages et généralement quand une personne est comme cela, son message ne passe pas vraiment 
Personnellement, je m'en fou royalement de connaitre la vérité sur ce qu'on pu faire les filles dans leurs passé ou même dans le futur 
Moi et je penses beaucoup d'autres, prennont le projet RLC comme une sorte de divertissement car nous avons besoin de cela dans nos vie, et sans trop me tromper, qu'on aime ou que l'on déteste les filles de Barcelone, elle font exactement ce que j'en attends, me divertir, me faire changer les idées après une journée de boulot 
Donc si cela n'est plus ton cas, pourquoi t'infliger et nous infliger tes états d'âmes?

Easier to just put her on ignore like i did than argue :dodgy:

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Je ne sais pas ce qui vous est arrivé depuis un certain temps , mais vous vous sentez tout le temps irrité, il se sent dans vos messages et généralement quand une personne est comme ça, son message ne va pas vraiment
personnellement, je ne l' aime pas vraiment connaître la la vérité sur ce que nous pourrions faire les filles dans leur passé ou même à l'avenir de
moi et je pense que beaucoup d' autres prendre le projet RLC comme une sorte de divertissement parce que nous avons besoin de cela dans nos vies, et sans faire une erreur que nous aimons ou détestons les filles à Barcelone, ils font exactement ce que je suis en attente pour, me divertir, me faire changer d' avis après une journée de travail
donc , si ce n'est pas votre cas, pourquoi vous infligez et infligent vos états d'esprit?

Je ne sais pas Ce qu'il t'arrives temps Mais DEPUIS je Quelques te envoyé tout le temps énerver, CE ACDE tes de la DANS ressent des messages et Une personne généralement Quand Est comme ACDE, le message ne passe pas fils vraiment 
Personnellement, je m'en de fou royalement Connaître la VERITE sUR pu faire Ce qu'on les filles Dans their passe ou same in the futur 
Moi et je penses d'Autres beaucoup, prennont le projet RLC Comme une voiture Sorte de nous divertissement de ACDE Avons Besoin nos vie Dans , et sans trop me tromper, qu'on aime ous Que l'sur les filles de déteste Barcelone, la police Elle Ce que je en Exactement assiste, me divertir, me faire Changer les après Idées Une journée de Boulot 
Fait si ACDE n » Est ainsi que ton CAS, et nous t'infliger Pourquoi tes Etats d'infliger âmes?

il y a 5 minutes, maxfactor a dit :

Plus facile de la mettre sur l'ignorer comme je l'ai fait que d'argumenter :dodgy:

lol