Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

17 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Emmett111 mold or other

you don't remember the big sushi party actually had 2 barca girls both getting laid at the same time later that night cant say that has happened before or since but stella and the girl that had the sushi ate off her both hooked up with a couple of guys at the party 

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you don't remember the big sushi party actually had 2 barca girls both getting laid at the same time later that night cant say that has happened before or since but stella and the girl that had the sushi ate off her both hooked up with a couple of guys at the party 

I am pretty sure it was Milena if you are talking about the B2 party in the first quarter of this year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lucasfrench59 said:

news49  UM  après la discussion de Neia  RLC  a censurer  Lol 

You laugh but that is probably exactly why they went UM,  and not only that.......I'm sure Neia needed a good douching after her escapades last night!  Also I was told that Victoria took Dominica to a bondage fest yesterday and she liked it.  You can probably settle in for seeing less an less of these girls now, but when you do get to see them I'm sure they will put on the same (we've been away from the apartment so much) lame shows!!  What a slap in the face to you people!!  RLC allows it to happen because they are working girls for RLC outside the apartment as well !!!!

• Like 1