Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm glad you've signed up now Harley and witness the whole night 1st hand...unless some kind person recorded all several hours from start to finish for you and you've already watched it all...:dodgy:

I've had that guy blocked before I ever posted here... He's living proof that there is no fool like an old fool... He only posts to stir up trouble and bring everybody else down, because he's butt hurt about some perceived wrong that RLC did to him way back in the Pliocene Epoch... I've never seen a useful comment from him... 

• Like 4

To Renata's friend I can only tell him this: If you are a real man and you do not want to take a shot in the RLC do not let him ... Last night Renатa really imitated sex ... his other was a weak theater

Many people on this forum do even more with a sense of reality so that you are blinded by the $ 45 / month you lose in RLC and indoctrinated by the BS that people tell you to hide the truth it becomes hopeless really :dodgy:

I feel that one day or another I will explain the true concept of RLC and explain the reason why the presence of the girls on BCN

Good day and good scam

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Just a good kiss between Renata and Victoria happened in the bathroom this night :-)

...and hopefully many more where that came from...Of course, we'll have to see how their relationship is first cos Vicky did catch her BF fucking her...:dodgy:

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Just a good kiss between Renata and Victoria happened in the bathroom this night :-)

It was a very hot kiss ;) Vicy first a little shy, but soon very "hungry" :heart:

• Like 1